The punishment

Julian moans slightly.

"Alright alright i'm sorry stop please."

"You know the safe word, say it and I'll stop." Julian stays silent. "That's what I thought." Kurt continues to twist and Julian continues to moan. After ten minutes Kurt gets bored.

"Alright nerd you got laundry clips or something?"

"Um I don't. My dad has these small clips he uses for stuff."

"Go get them then dork." Julian gets up and Kurt slaps his ass on the way out.

Julian goes down to his garage and grabs the clips. He walks back up and hands them to Kurt.

"Alright dork take of your shirt and whatever else you got on underneath it." Julian complies and Kurt puts the clip on his nipples.

"Oh fuck." Julian moans. Kurt flips him onto the bed and starts making out with him, twisting the clips every once an awhile. Julian moans and squirms around.

"Hey shut up dork or I'll do worse." Kurt threatens. Julian continues to moan and squirm.

"Then take the damn clips off asshole." Julian says sitting up. Taking the clips off.

"Put them back on." Kurt says aggressively.

"No fuck off." Julian crosses his arms.

"Put them back on or you get punished." Julian refuses and Kurt puts him in a head lock and starts to give him a noggie.

"Hey man come on." Julian protests. Kurt continues.

"It's this or a swirly little man you're choice."

"Well I chose neither prick."

"Well then you'll get both."

"No no no the noggie is fine."

"No no you're getting both." Kurt gets more aggressive with his rubbing and Julian moans.

"Come on man this is humiliating." Julian whines.

"That's the point bitch boy." After five more minutes Kurt stops but keeps Julian in the head lock.

"Now you can either take me to your bathroom or I'll carry you there." Julian stays quiet and just squirms.

"Alright carry it is." Kurt grabs Julians waistband and pulls him up. He holds him over his shoulder and walks out of his room. He finds the bathroom and puts Julians face right in front of the toilet.

"Come on man please don't." Julian pleads. Kurt laughs and grabs the back of Julians head by his hair. He shoves his head in the toilet and pulls it up after ten seconds.