Threesome part two

(Bit of background, Julian is 190 pounds and 5'4, 89 kilograms and 164 cm. Kurt is 220 pounds and 5'11, 180 cm and 99 kilograms Jason is 6'2 and 200 pounds, 188 cm and 90 kilograms. Ok? Ok. sorry for short chapters they're easier to do)

20 minutes after Kurt texted Jason there was a knock at the door. Kurt and Julian were waiting downstairs. Julian was dressed again and sitting nervously on the couch. Kurt was on his phone looking up at Julian every once and awhile.

Julian heard the knock and he gets up. He walks to the door and opens it. Jason is there towering over Julian. He looks down and smiles.

"H-hey you can uh come in.." Julian says looking at the ground stepping out of the way. On his way in Jason grabs Julian and puts him in a head lock walking with him over to Kurt. Julian of course made the noise Kurt had mentioned before.

"You weren't kidding huh? How'd you even get this to happen?" Jason questioned Kurt while giving Julian a noggie.

"You wanna explain it Julian?" Kurt asks amused. Julian was busy being purposely weak on fighting Jason.

"Well um you know when he learns it he's just gonna go leave and tell everyone." Julian says.

"Hey Jace you tell anyone what Julian says I'll castrate you." Kurt says surprisingly seriously. It catches Jason so off guard that he lets go of Julian.

"Alright alright I won't tell anyone alright? I already know he's got a pussy and he's gay, there's nothing else that can surprise me." Julian looks at Kurt.

"Kurt can you tell him?" Julian asks sitting back down on the couch. Kurt gets up and takes Jason to a different room and tells him. Jason smiles and starts laughing.

"So you're telling me, when I said shit like 'this nerd likes it up the ass' he found it hot?" Jason says laughing.

"That's not the point dumbass look we get to bully him as much as we want and he likes it."

"Why do you care if he likes it?"

"You know I'm bi and how I've been looking for a boyfriend." Jason smirks and punches Kurts arm playfully.

"Hell yeah man! Good for you, get that nerd bussy!"

"Ok Jace calm down. But now we have a nerd in the other room that need to get used by two guys." They both smile and walk back to Julian.