Mrs. Officer

Edward's POV

"Suspect is on foot! Headed north down Grover street!" I yelled into my radio, while chasing this stupid son of a bitch down

I thought crackheads were hard to chase down, but these meth addicts are giving them some competition.

Seeing him loose his footing, trying to jump over a trash can, I gained on him, before tackling his dumb ass to the ground.

"I know my rights, you pig! You can't do this to me!" He yelled, as I cuffed his hands behind his back, as a squad car pulled up.

"Yeah, and you have the right to shut the fuck up. Get up, you skinny bastard! Got me running, and losing my damn breath." I said, picking him up, making him lean against the car, so I could pat him down.

"Well would you look at that. You must wanna meet Jesus soon with how many rocks you got here." I said, pulling a little bag of meth out, that he had stuffed inside of his shoe.

"That ain't mine! I was holding it for somebody else!" He said, trying to get out of the cuffs.

"Need some help there, Officer Mason?" My partner asked, leaning on the front of the car, drinking his coffee.

"Naw, I'm doing just great on my own." I sarcastically said, before he came to put him in the back of the car, while I slid in the front seat.

"I want a lawyer! That was a cruel and unusual punishment!" He yelled, banging his head against the cage window, as we rode to the precinct.

"What's cruel and unusual, is your hot ass breath. Sit the fuck back."

He's annoying as shit.

Finally getting to the station, I damn near had to snatch his ass out the backseat, because of him biting the seat belt, to stay in.

When we made it inside, I took him to booking, so they could get his fingerprints, and mugshots.

"I'll take him to get stripped and do paper work. You need to get home." Gilmore said, before taking Meth Head Matt to the cells.

Signing out at the front desk, I got into my own car and headed home.

Usually I would be a little later, but I'm glad for once I could get home early.

After a 30 minute drive, I was pulling into my driveway.