chapter 1

Can't believe I was doing this my friend has dared me to go to an abandoned warehouse, of course, I said no, cause I did not want to go to jail for a dumb dare, but they did offer me a shit ton of money, so fuck it here I am.

    I looked up to the warehouse and looked around to see if any security guards were around, and weirdly enough none of them were around, usually, when a popular company abandons their warehouse they would try and stop stealers from reselling their thinks right? maybe they had an alarm inside? one way to find out.

   I walked slowly to the front door, maybe it was unlocked? I place my hand on the doorknob and pulled only to find out, it was barricaded from the inside, a little weird, don't most people barricade from the inside? oh well, I don't know much about this stuff. 

   I look around the building trying to find an open window, to my luck there was a busted window up top, luckily there were boxes there, I hopped on the boxes and jumped over the window hitting the glass on the floor, none of them seem to pierce me so lucky me!

 I must not be the first one to trespass this factory, from the broken glass and the crowbar on the floor, now that I think about it, I should be more careful about what room I should go to in case I run into any crackhead.

 my friend has told me that this factory had produced a shit ton of different dolls but the one that they want is called "Poppy", it was a red hair doll that most girls in 1990 would agree that they wanted the doll, it was really popular, now people just resell it for about 100$ or more, so the plan is i "steal" the doll and we sell it and bam money.

 the only question is where the fuck do I go? I've managed to get into the front office, there are two different hallways from the opposite sides from each other and there was a door in the back but it seems to be blocked. I might as well look around to find a key.

I looked behind the desk to hopefully find something good, and nothing, next to the desk there was a VHS and a VHS player, maybe there was something important here, I played the VHS and waited for a few minutes until I heard a voice, it sounded like an old man, he was talking about something with the alarm and how the cops are going to get me, I didn't pay attention to it, this was an old building highly doubt cops would really care about an old toy factory. 

   I started walking to the left to find a door but it seem to be locked and had a colour combination code, a little weird but hey, it was a toy factory.I turned around to head to the right room and it was filled with boxes and toys of course, and a train in the ceiling, the colour painted on it was odd, maybe it was the password? I turned around and input the code, turns out I was right! I opened the door to find another VHS and a VHS player, but next to it was a box in the walls, I played the VHS, it seems like instructions for a hand thing? maybe for new workers? well, whatever it's not useful, until...

(a/n) yoooooooo i did it made my first book now i got to be honest with yall i don't know much of the lore of the game, i mean didn't the game just come out a week before? oh well ill figure it out once all of the chapters comes out anyways hope yall like the story!

-Snow <3