Chapter 2

The box was opened...Inside was the word looking anything. I should probably take it this could be useful, I put on the grab pack I think it was called, it was a heavy bag, this could hurt my back.

I walked back to the front office, there was another room behind the deck, I had to jump over the rail to get through,

There was a large door with a blue hand on top of the door, similar to the blue hand I got, I stretched the hand to the blue button, and waited for the door to open.

I stepped inside to find a very tall blue puppet waving at me, he had a sigh in front of him "Huggy Wuggy" he must like to hug people, the rest of the sigh was just talking about the creator and what not

I looked around to find many doors to find out all of them were locked except the blue hand door, I placed my blue hand on the bitten only to break and sparks going to the power room, I thought that door was locked? maybe there's a key around, then I heard a jiggling notice, I looked back to see huggy was holding a key, "was he always holding a key? No that can't be right if he did I would have seen it" I told to myself, did I talk to myself? maybe I was going crazy.

I grabbed the key from the blue man and walked to the power room opening the door to find lots of cables around the floor.

walked in to find many cables on the floor, looking around there was something in the wall that could give electricity to my backpack and 2 poles that looks like It could help. ( can i just say real quick it took me like an hour to figure out this puzzle)

i wrapped the wires around the pole to hear a clicking noise outside of the room, looking out to find the tall blue man gone "ummmm maybe someone moved him??" trying to calm myself knowing that I might see him later on while trying to find that dumb doll.

a/n HAHAHAH I UPDATED IT umm anyways.... do yall want to see a Simon fanfic? (from cry of fear btw) I have been obsessed with him for a while but I have no idea what to write for him, any ideas?

-Snow