part 2

Sorry that I left you guys like that but let's get started

"Um like 7:30 why" jasmine said as I jumped out of bed "I am going to be late to hang to hang with my friends" I said as I was in my closet looking for something to wear as I was putting the outfit on my bed "can I come also who all is going" jasmine said as I got shies to go with the outfit "yea sure you can and just Leah and Layla are coming.

"What about ava"my sister asked I looked at her and said "we don't talked anymore" I said   "oh ok I will get ready" said jasmine leaving my room "ok I will too" I said as she left.

(They get ready and leave the house and they meet up at the park)

"Hey y/n oh hey jasmine" said Leah as we walked up to them "hey guys" me and jasmine said at the same time "so what do you guys want todo" I said "we could talk here for a little" Layla said "ok" I said as we walked to find somewhere to sit.

(They talked and then after a little Leah has to tell the girls something)

"Hey guys I have to tell you something" Leah said "what's up" we all say "let's just say I got tickets to go to London and because ava doesn't like London I have one more ticket and um jasmine do you want to come with us" said Leah as jasmine's head shot up because of what she heared "omg yes I would love to go" said jasmine all exited"ok so we leave in 1 week so I have to go bye" said Leah as she got up to leave we all said bye and headed home to go pack and go to bed.

10/29/2021