part 3

(There is 3 days before they leave and all the girls are ready they plan on meeting up at the park today to talk to each other)

"You should hang out with us more jasmine" said Layla as she was sitting down "yea but why would you guys want to hang out with me I am just a middle schooler" said jasmine sitting down next to me "because they are cool duh well some" said putting my arm over her shoulder.

"Ok I will yall are so fun" jasmine said "yay" said all the girls but jasmine "who want to go get Icecream" said Leah with a please face "I do" said all the girls getting up and walking to the Icecream shop.

(They go get icecream and then head home)

"Hey guys we are home" I said walking In the door "when are you guys going to London again" said my dad sitting on the couch "in 3 days" jasmine said walking upstairs "ok me and your dad are going on our anniversary in 3 days we will be goon for for 1 week" my mom said look up at me "good night girls" said my parents "goodnight" I said going upstairs.

(I don't want to do the last 3 days so now it is the day that you guys leave)

"Bye girls have have fun" said my parents as we walked out the door "you too" I said walking.

(They get in Leah's moms car and they go to the airport)

Sorry to leave you guys like this but more coming soon

10/30/31