part 4

(They get to London and now they are going to their hotel)

"Wow this place is nice thanks for letting me come" jasmine said looking at the hotel room
"No problem ok so we can have the sisters share a room and the others share a room" Leah's mom said "ok" we all said as me and my sister got unpacked and the others were walking to their room.

(They get unpacked and it was a long day so they go to bed)

(The next morning)

"Y/n wake up Leah wants to go get food" said jasmine shaking me "ok let me get ready" I said getting out of bed.

(By the way jasmine was already dressed and now you are)

"Hey guys" Leah said to us walking to them "hey" we all said back "so what do you guys want to eat" Leah said walking out the door "anything is ok with me" I said letting the cold air touch my face man it felt nice "yea same" jasmine said standing behind me "let's go to this Cafe and get something there" Layla said showing us where to go "ok then let's go" we all said following Layla.

(They get there and they get what they want and are done now they are walking around and they find a nice park)

"Wow this place is so pretty" I said spinning around in a circle to at all of it "I know right" the others said sitting down.

(They stay for a little bit and then it gets dark so they head back to the hotel)

Um yea don't k ow if I like this story
10/30/2021