Family Sticks Together

After the council meeting, San left with her baby to the forest of death. Within the dark forest she arrived at the compound Shinigami gave her. It was just like she remembered it, a large complex with a main house, large gardens, training grounds, and beautiful forests. It brought back so many memories from the day she married the Shinigami.

"Looks like we're going to make new memories" San chuckled looking at her son

"Looks like we're going to make new memories" San chuckled looking at her son. "Let's get settled in"

Heading into the compound, she reached the main house which was a four story tall like mansion with many rooms. It had a side building attached which was going to be the clan dojo, where future descendants would trained before they attended the academy. Going inside the main hall was as grand as the architecture.

The compound was as cultural as any other compound in the village

The compound was as cultural as any other compound in the village. Though it's gone through many renovations over the centuries it was still a sight to behold. They entered the main room which had couches and other pieces of furniture. She could take in the fresh new scents as she sat down in a soft arm chair. 

"enjoying the new home?" Shinigami smirked appearing behind her.

San yelped turning around almost having a heart attack. She hated when she did that.

"Shini darling dont do that, you know i dont like being snuck up on like that." San groaned patting her chest.

"sorry honey but its funny everytime i do it." 

"youll be the death of me" 

"stop teasing me" Shinigami laughed louder.

"darling why don't you take Naruto up to his new bedroom, I'm sure the nursery is still there?" San asked leaning back into her chair. "and get rid of that gothic death goddess look. I dont want you scaring the little one. So turn into your real form please."

"Oooh San, you always were a little demanding at home, but you were a fantastic wife" the goddess teased taking Naruto upstairs.

Shinigami headed upstairs as she came to the nursery where her future grandchildren would pne day play in and sleep. The walls were painted to look like the forest, there were many child toys that she had filled the room with for her little reaper. She looked to the crib that was brand new, suitable for a godling.