𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

admin ross + tyler the creator
(something that really needs to happen)

chapter saying: there's a difference between staring issues and an obsession, but can this obsession be more then a staring issue?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

today was another regular day on adins live stream, he got on and did whatever, and got off and still did whatever.

this time, adin had invited tyler the creator over to be on his live stream. in which tyler agreed to since everyone was waiting for this collab.

but tyler felt like they had been waiting for the wrong reasons. the fans had been waiting because adin is known for saying some presto sus things on live.

and tyler is a national troll, who turns simple words into something of a completely different definition.

everyone though of the unordinary, sus plus sus equals double sus? well no, you see tyler was thinking that adin was going to ask him about music and buisness, with some jokes of course.

but a whole different approach came from adin, and another different approach came from the fans.

so adin sat on live as tyler and his friends walked in. adin smiled at tyler as tyler does the same, he shows his gap with a gold tooth shining in between it.

"hey bro what's good ?!"
adin got up and began to get to know everyone. he especially made sure to get to know tyler.

"hey !!"
tyler responded. he hugged adin, letting him get a good waft of his cologne.
"alright so, welcome."

"thanks, it's pleasant to meet you."
adin nods as he looks back
"oh excuse my manners lemme introduce my friends.

so uhh that's taco, that's jasper, that's lionel, and that's earl, or thebe, but call him earl.
tyler chuckled as everyone waved. tyler looks over at clancy and realizes he left a few people out.

"oh and that's clancy !! he's just here. he's my manager, and that's chloe, she's his daughter, and that's her mom"

they all wave from behind the camera as their smiles grow big. adin waves back and looks at his stream.
"well everyone is excited to see you, now it's time to ask, new music?? dropping soon, cause we haven't felt like old men in a whileeee."

tyler's mouth grows wide as he throws his head back and laughs.
"uhmm i don't know, i don't wanna lead people on anything but at the same time i don't wanna go a long time without posting so you will have to see"

"mk and also about those leaks. i mean w-we got number number, these board like what's going on??"

tyler sits and thinks at the moment. he doesn't want people to catch on with the new album more than they already did.