𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕

speed+ ski mask the slump god

chapter saying: we all make mistakes, and we all have secrets

chapter saying: we all make mistakes, and we all have secrets. some woolen let more information out than they would like. that information can cause someone their status, and even their job.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

            darren and stokeley both sat on speeds stream going through omegle. at some point they came across a nice looking man.

he was brown skin, pretty muscular looking, and had a nice amount of facial hair.

both darren and stokeley said a nice "ellooooo"
while the guy said hi back.

"what's-whats your name?"

"oh my name is jack."

darren nodded his head.

"well jack, do you know my song"

"uhm no i'm not sure who you are"

speed banged the table in response and began to bark.

ski looked at him confused, he didn't know why he banged the table or barked, but okay.

"sorry he's just a little.. special."

darren looked at stokeley, stokeley smiled at darren in amusement, while darren kept a straight face.

"oh, it's okay, what's ya name shawty?"

darren pointed at himself, the guy then shook his head and spoke again.

"no the one with the purple on."

"oh uh me??"

"yes you, who else"

"i mean there's other people in the background you gotta be spe-"

"yea yea no one asked you speed."

"i thought you just said you didn't know who i was??"

"that don't matter now. anyway shawty, wassya name??"

"oh uh.. it's ski. who asking?"

the guy licked his lips and giggled.

"me, no duh."

"man you know i gotta make sure no one tryna find me or nothing."

"mhm, how old are you?"

"too young for you. and i ain't gay, sorry."

"fiesty and hard to get, i like it."

darren was tired of watching this interaction. he made sure to shut it down as quick as he could.

"nah he ain't gay for YOU but he be bouncin it for me, anyway later."

darren disconnected the omegle chat, he then giggled to himself as stokeley looked at him in shock.

"AYOOOO now you know i don't be bouncin nothing for you."

darren looked at stokeley with low seductive eyes.
"now why you lying stoke??"

"don't call me that."

"stokeley you know you be bouncing it all for me, you wouldn't have nothing back there if it wasn't for clappin and bouncing."

"SPEED."

all of stokeleys crew in the background screamed.  stokeley looked away from darren and walked away.

"end the stream right now."

"but why it's entertaining-"

"END THE STREAM."

darren quickly ended the stream, he could tell stokeley was mad.

"now why you mad?"

"did you just ask me that? we supposed to be secret!! you keep doing this, people gonna catch on!"

darren turned around to face stokeley.

"you know it's just me joking around! ain't no body catching on to nothing, stop being so paranoid."

"darren, people are not stupid! when you have a fan base like us, you can't be playing games like this. our careers ar-"

"why are so worried about our careers?? would you rather love or money?"

"darren it isn't about the money. this job comes with so many different aspects that will be ruined if we go public, even the littlest rumors start the bigger rumors, so stop!"

"you're acting like you didn't go on that stream and just flirt with that guy, you don't even know him! i should be mad more than you."

"yea right, but you're basically outting me every time you go on stream, it's not funny no more darren!!"

darren sighed, rubbing his face.

"you know what fine. how about you go to the bathroom, relax for a bit in the room when you're done, and we'll talk, okay love?"

"whatever."

stokeley walked away with an attitude. he was annoyed by the immaturity of darren. he didn't realize that stokeleys career was bigger than his, he could get away with being sus meanwhile if stokeley did it, he would be cancelled immediately.

darren spun around in his chair, he then opened his computer, only to see that it wasnt off, and the stream was still going.

his heart skipped three beats. stokeley came back in the room, he looked at the stream and rolled his eyes.

"bro get off stream!!"

"stokeley, i never came off of stream.."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

721 words

chp 13: bounce it

ship: ski mask the slump god+speed=??

                   writer: golflefluer00/p

comments:

                                   ^the end^