good days on my mind<3

tyler x lil nas<3

we are all put in awkward situations at some point in our lives, whether it's talking to someone new or making relations with the old, sometimes being put in always positions create the best relationships^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

tyler had a fond dislike for parties. no matter what he always avoided them, until his close friend invited him to a party that montero was having in his mansion.

of course, tyler was first hesitant but he grew fond of the idea because there was an extra room,  he could stay in the room and every one had to keep out of it.

at least said by montero.

so he went to the party and did what he had to do. montero introduced himself as tyler did the same, they both shook hands.

montero was surprised by the feeling of tyler's hands but he let it go, he also found an attraction to the lanky boy.

"ok so up here and to the left, want me to walk you there?"
tyler quietly shook his head and walked. montero stood in front of him before opening the door.

the room was pretty spacious and held a bunch of records, a player, some led lights, and a bed.

tyler's eyes grew big when he saw the items in the room. he quickly ran to them and sat on the floor to start playing music.

"thanks for letting me stay here"

"no problem, if you need anything just call me, my numbers over there, i'll be sure to pick up the phone."

tyler shook his head and started to set up the record machine. montero couldn't help but sit and stair at the kid like man, he looked like a baby playing with new toys on christmas.

tyler looked up at montero which made montero leave. he quickly ran away from the room, closing the door tightly and locking it from the outside.

montero walked downstairs and looked at the party that unfolded. people were drinking, girls were cackling, and boys were conversing.

so in real talk the party was going pretty well.

this gave montero the space to let out a spacious breathe. he finally could sit by the bar and take a few sips of his favorite alcohol hennessy.

so he twisted and turned through the crowd of people to reach the bar and the bartender, his close friend rico.

"hey rico, i need a cup, gimme some henessey."

"you sure you want hennessy?? that might be a little too strong for a whole cup."

"just gimme it."

rico shook her head and pored a glass of henessey. montero watched as the brown liquid swashed and swayed in the see through cup.