The Party

Sasuke was in his apartment trying to figure out how to ask his crush to the Halloween party. His crush being the one, the only, Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke's classmate, rival best friend and long time crush. He's loved Naruto for as long as he can remember. Their parents used to be friends before they passed away. Sasuke, unlike Naruto, had his older brother to look after him. He just had to figure out how to ask the oblivious blonde to be his date, without ruining their friendship.

Naruto was with his friend Hinata and her girlfriend, Sakura. They were currently shopping for costumes and, much to Naruto's annoyance, the girls were to get him to wear a dress and be a princess. The girls were going as Frankenstein and his wife. Sakura as Frankenstein, and Hinata as his wife.

"I refuse to be a princess?" Naruto had snapped.

"Fine! But at least be a prince, okay?" Sakura really wanted Naruto to dress as royalty.

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"Yay!"

///////////////////////////////////

Sasuke had just finished getting dressed for the party. He had two weeks, but never asked the cute blonde to be his date. Sasuke was dressed as a prince because Sakura forced him too. He was wearing a dark blue tux with black shoes and a black undershirt. The finishing touches were a silver crown and a black mask with silver lining. He was upset because instead of spending time with his love, he had to spend time with Romeo and Juliet, a.k.a Itachi and his boyfriend Deidara.

Naruto was dressed in a white tux with light brown shoes and an orange undershirt. He never got asked to the party by his crush, Sasuke. Naruto had been dropping the raven hints but, he never picked up any. Naruto sighed and put on the finishing touches to his costume. A golden crown and a white mask with golden details. He was sad at having to fly solo to the party. Hell, even his cousin, Karin, got a date. She was going with Kiba. Oh what fun.

Everyone had arrived at the party, and all the costumes were amazing. Sakura and Hinata were Frankenstein and his bride. Itachi and Deidara were Romeo and Juliet, Sai and Ino were Harley Quinn and the Joker. Iruka and Kakashi were a bride and groom and Kiba and Karin were Halkeye and Black widow. All of them had dates...except Sasuke and Naruto. As a slow song played everybody coupled up and started to dance. That's when Sasuke saw him, a tall well built blonde dressed as a prince. He knew that hair and body anywhere, it was Naruto. Sasuke didn't know what came over him but in that moment, his body just moved. Before he knew it he was in front of the blonde, extending his hand and asking for a dance. Naruto could tell it was Sasuke, he didn't know how but he could. So without even thinking about it, Naruto took his hand and said yes. The two walked hand in hand to the dance floor. Sasuke held Naruto close, he had a need to be near him constantly, especially tonight.

///////////////////////////////////////

Sasuke and Naruto were at Ichiraku Ramen Shop eating their fill. The two had danced together for hours, it was around midnight when they left and right now it was 2am. Sasuke's heart was pounding loudly in his chest. Meanwhile Naruto felt like his heart had to completely stopped. Once their eyes locked, Naruto knew he couldn't wait any longer. If he wanted to be with Sasuke, which he desperately does, he has to make the first move. Naruto looked into those onyx eyes he loves and leaned in close to the raven's face. In a split second the boys were kissing. Naruto pulled away and looked right at Sasuke who was shocked and blushing.

"Sasuke Uchiha, I love you. So much, and I always have."

Said boy hesitated a moment and looked into clear blue eyes. Then Sasuke said those words.

"Naruto Uzumaki, I love you too."

THE END!

Thx for reading, love ya all and...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! -Sasu Owns Naru ❤