1 <3

RIANA (RIRI) GILFORD
location- sugarhill, harlem.
riana's house
i didn't proof read.

i picked up my phone and hit the facetime botton on dooda contact. "hey bestiee" i said with a slight smile.

"wsp man, watchu want ? " dooda said already annoyed. " who pissed in yo cereal ho? " i asked

he mugged me and i laughed "bestie what we on today i'm hella bored and ain sht to do " i said faking a frown

"i'm omw to da block fr , u wan ride wimme? "

"yesss please come get me i'm sick of being in the house with our mami" i pouted

"ard bet imma honk my horn once & if yo ass ain outside by den im leavin u. " dooda said chuckling

"wow .. ard " i said as i hung up the phone. 

i hopped off of bed and walked towards my closet thinking about what i'm gone wear.

after almost 20 minutes i finally figured out what i'm wearing, satisfied with the outfit i took a picture

then sent it off to my story before getting a text, i looked up at the banner and seen it was dooda.

                                doodabutt🫶🏽

im outside.

     i'm otw

i shut off my phone sliding it in my back pocket then put on my jacket, grabbed my purse, my keys and walked out the door locking it.

i walked towards dooda's car opened the door just to be hit with a cloud of smoke.

"damn nigga " i chuckled.

"i see yo ass came on time huh" dooda said chuckling.

" duhh, i wasnt finna get left tf" i said mugging him and getting in.

he just looked at me & shook his head.

i turned on the car bluetooth and connected my phone to it. i started playing russian cream by key glock.

dooda pulled out the driveway onto the road. i turned the radio up to full blast and let the song play.

"I GOT BIG ROCKS JUMPIN OUT MY BRAND NEW PATEK WATCH ICE ICE BABY UH HUH I GOTTA WHOLE LOT " we sang.

————————————————————————

after a while we ended up pulling up along side of this jeep that was parked infront of this brick house. it was hella niggas out there just standing and talkin, they was hella fine but i never seen them before... unknown sugarhill niggas?

dooda got out and walked over to the group of niggas. i stayed in the car because i really didn't like being around people i don't know.

i started playin more songs and singin to them untill sb knocked on my window. i jumped & looked at the window just to be met with dooda's foolish smile.

"why u just sittin in here? " he asked me confused

" what imma get out for? "

"introduce yoself .. got mfs thinkin u my btch sittin in my car like this."

"boy.. omg igh" i said laughin.

i got out, shut the car off and walked with him over towards the group.

"heyy " i said with a tight lipped smile.

"yooo " the guys said in sync except this one boy who hadn't looked up from his phone.

"what's y'all names" i wondered.

" tez" one boy said.

"delo" followed the next.

i looked at the boy that didn't acknowledge me but i guess he could feel me starin at him.

"wtf u lookin at" he said finally lookin up at me.

"well excuse me dirty ass bitch i was waitin for a hello and a "my name is" " i said doing the quotation mark hand gesture.

"chillout " dooda said to both of us while the rest of the group began to laugh

the boy just looked back at his phone and i moved closer towards dooda since that was the only person i knew and was comfortable with.

i pulled my phone out of my purse opening instagram hearing the background noise of the boys talking, laughing passing blunts. i decided to text the group chat seeming they were all active and actively texting in there.

-a couple minutes later-

i looked up at dooda who had just took a lit blunt from nuski "i'm next" i said smliling

"u smoke?" delo asked lifting his eyebrow, "yeaaaa" i said dragging out the "a". delo then turned around and grabbed 2 prerolled spliff's as he was handing the 2 to me he introduced me to them by name "jb" he said as he handed me one "lay" he said handing me the next one. this made the group all shout about who their smoking on but i was dead confused. i wasn't from sugarhill i'm from st.louis MO i just recently moved here and idk nothing about nun of these "dead opps" because that's not my beef.

brushing what he said off i lifted a spliff to my mouth lighting it hearing "finna take her first hit of the jaaaaayyyyriiiipppp" tez said dramatically dragging out the last name who tf is jayrip i thought to myself while i laughed with the others pretending i knew what was going on.