4 <3

RIANA (RIRI) GILFORD
location- sugarhill, harlem.
riana's new apartment
(i didnt proof read)

"this shit heavy as fuck riri" delo said almost slipping down the stairs. me and my mom had a talk and i told her how i wanted my own space like a house or something and since i'm not of age to get a house in my name YET she allowed me to move into our other home that we kept incase of emergencies. i was decorating it and delo, tez , dooda , nuski and paris was helping.

"ain't no fuckin way u should have this much shit for a small apartment  " nuski said sitting down my 3rd mirror.

"u hating mad hardd  " i said doing the grilling him afterwards.

"u so unfunny" nuski stale faced me which caused paris to laugh.

"u think i'm funny" nuski said smirkin

"no, dickhead" paris said while walking away.

" me personally.." dooda said coming from around the corner.

"shut the fuck up" nuski said walking away.

"yooo " delo simi yelled and grabbed my wrist pulling me to the side. "u tryna give me the put ons?" he said rubbing his hands together looking at me then turning towards Paris licking his lips .

"whole time, ion kno bout allllaaatttt" i said faking a frown.

" stop playin dick" he stale faced me

"no." i walked away he got me fcked up.

as i walked back into the living room where everybody else was i sat down on my pretty pink furry couch. "idk but i'm tryn get high" nuski muttered

"where da gas?" delo asked

"i got it " nuski chuckled

nuski started to roll up a blunt. "how many yal tryn face " he looked around at all of us

"shii how much u got?" dooda said raising his eyebrow.

"enough."

"let's do 5blunts " i blurted out with a smile

after nuski rolled we all fired up passing them in a rotation.

"i'm gettin tired asl i think imma go home fr" paris said breaking the comfortable silence in the room.

"okay" i smiled getting up to give her a hug. "ard gang" nuski said in a low voice.

as she walked outside i followed shortly behind her waving and smiling as she got in her car and  pulled off before closing and locking both locks on the door. walkin back towards the living room i seen delo and dooda slump asl and nuski was mindin his business in his phone pure usual. i walked upstairs to my room and layed down on my bed taking a couple cute pictures before deciding if i wanna post one.

after a while of scrolling on tiktok i decided to do one, sitting my phone down on the floor up against my wall i started the timer the sound six foot seven foot eight foot hut played while the sounds of my shoes clashing against the ground was heard in my room

i heard my door crack open and followed by footsteps, i realized it was low eyed nuski as he hopped in my tiktok pushing me out the way and taking over. i hyped him up untill the sound was over i watched it over and over untill posting it with his @.

he is so fineeeee.

"now.. who told u to walk in here with out any type of permission ?" i questioned rolling my eyes

"mane shhhh" he dragged closing the door and walking over to my bed layin his head back on my pillows. "cmere". i walked over to him and sat next to him. "what?"

"why u all the  way over there"

i laughed. "esas suenan como palabras de "quiero follar" (those sound like "i want to fuck" words) i said getting back up looking at nuski then sitting on the chair at my vanity

"tel vez quiero follar" (maybe i wanna fuck" nuski said shut eyes shrugging

that caught me by surprise because she didn't kno he knew spanish.. but fuck that no folding "mm mm get somebody else to do it" i said laughing

ian proof read.

hey yalllll😭. this a lil filler or wtv just so i'll have sum out 🧍🏽‍♀️.

it was gonna be a poly but i had to switch it up due to yk personal reasons.

wht yal think?

y'all like it so far?