3 <3

CARLOS (NUSKI) RANED.
location- SugarHill, Harlem.
nuski's bedroom
"fuuuckkk" i dragged throwin my head back.

i nutted in the smoochie mouth, mushed her head off my dick and got up. "soon as i nut get off me " i sung dancing to the door of my room

fuck she thought, she was gone keep goin? fuck nah.

monae looked at me like i was crazy which caused me to laugh seeing how confused she looked "wtf nigga . you got me fucked up i'm not just one of these bitches u use" the hoe said makin me snap my neck.

"yea . u tweakin, adiós bitch." i laughed.

she looked at me like i had 27 heads.

i waved my hand infront of her face "hello? get the fuck out.. i needa help u? " i started grabbing her shit and throwing it out.

" I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH DONT CALL ME FOR NO HEAD. U NIGGAS IS DEAD BUTT WORD2, IMMA CALL MY BIG BROTHER " she screamed walking out the door throwing her hands in my face.

i closed the door in her face & locked it. shawty wasn't spitting nun.

this ain't sht i'm not used to, ts happen everytime.. i fuck females, they get attached, i'm emotionally unavailable so i can't feel shit towards them , they get mad and now i'm fightin w 3 different niggas.

i walked to my room and grabbed sum weed & papers & starter to roll up.

-hours later-

"CARLOS GET THE FUCK UP AND CLEAN MY HOUSE"

"man fuck" i groaned getting up and rubbing my eyes.

she always do this bullshit

i tossed the cover off of me and started walking downstairs.

when i was finished cleaning i got in my car and drove around. wasn't shit else to do.

incoming call from delo.

i clicked answer.

"wassup my heart" delo shouted with his face in the camera.

" wassup bro calm down" i scrunched my face up setting my camera on the dash board.

"where u headin to?"

"da block." i said with a duh tone

"we all down here too " he said looking over his shoulder

"ard my heart otw" i said waiting for a response from delo "safety my heart"

"safety" i hung up and pushed 160 down the highway

i played my unreleased music rapping along with the lyrics on full volume.

i pulled up and got out. i looked around & saw that girl from last time

wtf why she here

i saw dooda come out the car wit a lil thick mixed bitch

oh sht so shawt ain't his girl?

"AYE DOODA" i yelled walkin towards him

"yooo" he dapped me up.

i waited for the girl to walk away untill i asked "whts shawt name?"

"who? "

i looked at the girl that was on her phone, the same girl we saw last time.

he followed my eyes "ohhh riana?"

"yeaaaa, dat ain yo girlll?" i asked lowering my eyebrow with a questioning face