Chapter 22: Welcome the Guests

"...hmm...."
She slowly opens her eyes.
She felt like she was covered by a blanket, and she was on a bed.
She looked around herself before finally realizing where she was
"...Leo's...room?"

*Lick lick lick*

"H-Huh?" She then looked over to her right
"Koro? Ah! Okay okay. I'm awake boy, I'm awake."

Seryu sat back up on the bed and held Koro up in her arms. She looked around and saw that she was bandaged up and also had a plaster on her cheek too.

"What happened last night?" Seryu asked herself, But then remembered the events that had happened a while back.
"Oh...right..."

She held Koro in her arms and patted his head, But soon she realized the door opening and Her Roommate entering in.

Leo walks in and closes the door behind him, but then was surprised when he saw Seryu finally Awake.
"Seryu! You finally got up!"

"Leo...how long was I out?" Seryu asked

"About 2 days now. We were worried sick girl!" Leo answered her.
He walked over to her bed and saw down beside her

"Oh...is stylish...is he..." Seryu stutters

"Yup. He is super dead now." Leo answered her question

"...I see." Seryu nodded, Glad that she managed to lay down justice for her Parents and herself, and many others That stylish Wronged.
"W-Wait. What happened To night raid after that?"

"Oh...about that." Leo rubbed the back of his neck
"Since their hideout was Found out, they had to move to somewhere safer. And....well, (Y/N) suggested an idea."

"(Y/N)? What was his/her Idea?" Seryu asked, but then a thought came to her mind
"... It's not...what I think it is, is it?"

"Well...you'd be surprised." Leo said

But then, someone entered their room without Knocking.
And Seryu instantly recognized the person, and multiple Feelings ran through her body.
And these said feelings are: Fear, Shock, shyness, cringe, self guilt, Dumbstruckness, and finally, Surprise.

"Um...This isn't the bathroom."
Sheele, the airhead of night raid said as she saw she saw in Leo's room and not the bathroom.

"It's down the hall idiot." Leo told her with a blank expression.

"Oh. I see...huh?" And finally, Sheele noticed Seryu, Who was sweating like crazy
"Y-Your awake."

"N-NO I AM NOT!!!"
Seryu yelled and hid under the blankets and dragged Koro with herself too

"What?!" Leo gasp at her sudden Change of Mood

"B-But You were just sitting up just now_"

"I WASN'T!!" Seryu yelled from under the blankets holding onto Koro

"Strange...I'm sure you were though..." Sheele said to herself really confused

And if your wondering why Seryu was acting like this all of the sudden, Well the girl whom she almost killed a while back was in the room. She wasn't mentally prepared to face her.

"S-Seryu are you good?" Leo Questioned, Which The girl just Ignored him by hiding under the Blanket with Koro.

"What's with all the noise in here?" Then just to add more injury to the Injury, Mine also walked in as well.
"Wait Sheele I thought you said you were going to the bath room."

"I was, But I Accidentally walked in on someone's room." Sheele explained

"...Really Sheele?" Mine said with a Deadpan look on her face, but then She saw Leo
"Oh god it's you."