I started supporting you

Hello all,

 I started watching their interveiws and other stuffs. All their vedios on the youtube helped me a lot to cope up with the news of covid I gained a lot of mental strength. However funny and entertaining their interveiws were, they were also equally informative and motivating. 

The maturity level of Sumedh as in what are the things to be discussed and what are no what should be given the priority and what should not be. Speaking the right thing in the right place is an art which I am still trying to learn from him.

Coming to mallika mam, she is one of the strongest person I have ever seen. the way she is coping up with all tha hatred of some stupid trollers is just mindblowing. the way she stood for herself and her friends deserves a lot. She was still 18 when the show started and the way she has composed herself through all the ups and downs in these 3 years is just fabulous. All I would like to say is that she is not only a beauty with brain but is a beauty whith brain, strength, innocence, peace and love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT PART IS A BONUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY and 

RADHE RADHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!