How Hard Can it Be? - ftm Tubbo

Requested by Ranbooreadsstuff

(you can find him in my following. They have a couple of great angsty fics I suggest.)

Characters:

Tubbo - (he/him)

Schlatt (Dad)- (he/him)

Tommyinnit - (he/him)

Wilbur - (he/him)

Technoblade - (he/ae)

Fundy - (he/him)

TWs//: blood, abuse, self-harm, depression, anxiety attack, self-deprecation, deadnaming, misgendering, unsafe binding, vomit/gagging

It's gonna be a fun one :D

You asked for angst, you get angst

——— E N J O Y ———

  Toby leaned back in his chair, laughing at what Tommy had said. He was in a call with his friends Tommy, Wilbur, and Techno. 

  "I mean like not to be over dramatic, but I would die for Gogy." Tommy says, snickering as he speaks. I laugh loudly again. Wilbur inhales rapidly then laughs, while Techno snorts.

  "You're so stupid." He squeaked out through his laughter.

  "Well, TEE-UH," Tommy pronounced The Name with exaggerated syllables, "big talk for a girl who's friends with an enderman." Then he laughed as Wilbur struggled to get his breath back, Techno drawling aer usual "bruhhh." Toby quieted considerably, but tried to force a laugh. Wilbur noticed his quiet.

  "Teah, did Tommy hurt your feelings?" Wil asked as Toby mentally slapped himself for showing such prominent signs of uncomfort.

  "No! No, no, it's fine. I just had something in my eye and got distracted." Toby said. He knew how to divert.

  "Oh okay." Wilbur wheezed, dropping the subject quickly. The others bickered as Toby excused himself, muting for a moment. He leaned back. Girl. Teah. He'd always be Teah, to everyone. No one would care. He closed his eyes tightly. He needed to tell them. It was getting too much. So he unmuted.

  "Guys I have something-" Toby started, but didn't finish. His dad was yelling at him.

  "TEAH! GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE AND MAKE ME SOME FOOD!" He yelled. 

  "Oh. Sorry, my father's calling. I have to go." Toby said, sudden anxiety washing over him at what he was just about to admit. If he had told them, they'd get mad and they'd leave. And Toby would never see them again...

  "Aw, okay. Bye king." Tommy said. King. It sent shivers down Toby's back; even though he knew Tommy called everyone King, no matter their gender. He left the call and stood, wincing at another shout from his father.

  "TEAH!!"

  "Coming, sir!" Toby shouted back, rushing to hide his laptop and headset. Then he trotted down the stairs and slid into the kitchen. "What would you like, sir?"

  "Anything," His dad grunted, "just make sure it's not gross like that chicken you made the other day. And grab me another bottle of whiskey while you're at it."

  "Of course, sir," Toby said, cowering inwardly at the insult to his chicken. He knew it was good. Tommy loved it when he first came to his house. His dad was gone then, and when Toby heard the keys in the front door, he ushered Tommy out back quickly, told him to leave. Tommy was confused, but didn't ask when he saw the scared tears on Toby's face.