Wishes - ftm demiboy Wilbur

Requested!

Characters:

Wilbur: He/they

Techno: he/him

Phil: he/him

Tommy: he/him

Niki Nihachu: she/her

TWs//: bullying, self-deprecation/hatred, depression, censored trans slurs, suicidal thoughts, mental abuse/manipulation

WE'RE BACK TO THE ANGST BABEYYYY

——— E N J O Y ———

Wil hated himself. He hated every inch of their body, hated the way his hair fell to his shoulders, hated the way their chest moved, hated the way he bled every month. They hated it. They knew he was a burden. He knew this. They knew no one actually cared about him- everyone else only felt pity for him. He normally wanted to be someone- anyone else.

But especially in that moment did he want to be different. Hell, they didn't even want to be alive.

——

Wil was at the pool, in a swim shirt and shorts. Their curves were painfully visible in the tight swimwear, but he didn't mind as much when he was underwater. He was practically weightless. He couldn't feel anything, and it felt good. They swam and laughed with his twin, Techno, and their younger brother Tommy. 

Eventually, of course,  nature called. Wil had to use the bathroom. So they got out of the pool and walked, shivering, hiding his chest with his crossed arms, to the locker rooms. They winced as he walked right by the men's locker room and into the women's. There was a yellowed florescent light at the end of a hallway that lit the channel of water in the middle of the hall. The tiles were blue, and every other tile there was the word "women" painted in tall, bold letters. Reminding him that they were not where he was supposed to be.

He slouched, digging their nails into their arms, shivering. He made it into the main locker room and saw a couple of women washing their bodies. Everywhere, long hair, curves, dresses, bikinis. Wil froze up and then sprinted into one of the bathroom stalls and slammed the door shut. 

This was wrong, so utterly wrong.

They were supposed to be surrounded by men, by bare, flat chests and swim trunks and-

He finished as fast as he could, then left. They jumped back into the pool, holding his breath. What if they never took another...?

The pool floor was rough. Wil dragged their fingers against the surface gently, then pressed down hard enough to draw blood. A hand darted under the water and grabbed Wil's wrist. He broke the surface and looked up to see Techno. His dark brown eyes calmed Wil.

  "You okay?" Techno's voice was monotone, but if you knew him long enough you could tell- he was worried.

Wil glanced down at their hand. His fingertips and his knuckles were dark with blood, the skin underneath jagged and shredded.

  "I don't want to anymore, Techie. I can't-" Wil's voice shook. It was feminine. He sounded like a girl. Tears flowed from their eyes. "I don't want to be alive if I have to live in this body." Their voice cracked. "I'm scared."

He was scared they would hurt himself, scared they would hurt others.

He hugged their brother tightly, biting back tears.