Nervousness

America swallowed hard as he fully registered the question. America paused for a moment "uhm..someone broke into my property?" UK spoke "That's a lie? America your wings are puffy." America froze slightly and literally hit his wings to try and get the feathers to lay flat. after a moment he gave up "It was no one." America's father spoke again "America. Who was that?" The American sighed softly "Stainless." Everyone in the call was confused, he heard a few confused noises. He repeated himself "Stainless. That's who I fought." He heard Philippines speak "Who's that?" America gritted his teeth.

"He's nothing but a lying, cheating, narcissistic bastard that wants to cause nothing but pain." UK and France, who were in the same room at eachother, looked at one another. Many in Europe knew that name. That was the one that America blocked from getting resources in the civil war. America huffed and looked back as he heard movement, he glanced back and to his left to see that Wisconsin was up, the state had been passed out for about 12 hours.

America spoke "Hey bud, how ya feeling?" Wisconsin slowly and painstakingly sat himself up, he let out a shuttered sigh "Like death." Wisconsin smiled a bit. America spoke again "Your lover is gonna be happy" Wisconsin's face got a bit red "He's not-" America jokingly waved his hand "Uh-huh so all those times I've walked in on you two cuddling and that one time I-" Wisconsin cut America off "AMERICA-" the American started laughing.

America quieted down after a few moments he moved his head past his computer and yelled to the states outside "GUYS! WIS IS UP!" America turned his computer farther away from where the states would be, then they heard someone happily go "Badger!!" Wisconsin was heard making an "ohmf-" noise as he presumably got hugged. America looked back at his computer "Anyways- uh- what now-?" There was visible looks of "I don't know" America sighed softly.

A few more hours passed

America was sitting at his laptop in silence. The only thing heard in that house was the soft breath of a few sleeping states and the tapping of America on his laptop. He huffed after a while and clicked his mouse a few times, closing his tabs and then shutting his computer. America stood up quietly and walked to his room, he noticed something small on it. He picked it up and looked at it, it was a photo..? He stared for a moment. Where did this come from? Who was that? Was that..? No. It couldn't be.

America huffed lightly and set the photo down. He was far too tired to focus on anything else. He simply changed and curled up under his blanket covers. He stared at his walk for a while, before he was finally able to fall asleep.

A short-ish faint figure appeared at the end of America's bed. The figure appeared to be female and had long, dark hair. The figure walked over to America's bedside, she looked at him. A soft smile formed on her face. She glanced backwards at the photo, "Ah, I see you've found my little gift." She chuckled softly and looked back at America "My, my, you've grown so much dear. They did a good job, heh. Feels weird admitting that" the figure placed her hand on America's was and stroked his cheek. She soon sighed softly "I must go, just remember I love you my dear" and with that, the figure disappeared.