Chapter 1

AUTHOR POV
There is a girl who sleeping like there is not tomorrow but it will ruin very soon. It is none other than the  naughty Yn.

YN POV
I was sleeping very peacefully suddenly I felt some cold when I open my eyes I show my mother standing with a bucket of water.
Yn:ahhhhh,what the cream mommmy??
Mother:: I was calling you more than 10 minutes you sleeping like dead body 😁😁so that is why I called now get a few have to go to your new school.
When to get ready and war some new cute dress.
This is dress.

I went downstairs and saw mum and we had breakfast together

I went downstairs and saw mum and we had breakfast together. I kissed my mom's cheeks and when did you school with the my car.

TIME SHIP SCHOOLI went inside the school and so everyone looking and whispering about me

TIME SHIP SCHOOL
I went inside the school and so everyone looking and whispering about me.
I went inside I bump into a cute girl.
Yn:omo I am sorry Unnie. Are you ok?? (worried tone)
???: I am ok .are you new??
Yn: yeah I am new here. what is your name Unnie??
??:oh sorry.my name is lisa and I am 18 years old.what is your name cutie? (smile)
Yn:my name yn unnie .I am 17 years old.btw Unnie can you show me the office to take my papers.
Lisa:yeah finally someone who can call me unnie.sure I sHOW you the office.
After taking my papers we were walking to our class since we have class together. Suddenly I bumped into a wall and fell down on butt
Yn:owww,ugh I hate this school who will keep this wall in the middle of hallways.
But when I looked up I saw a cold  Bunny 🐇 like man.I quickly stood up and apologize
Yn:omo I am so sorry sir (bow)
??: Watch where are you going bitch (and went away)
What did just use bad word so I called him
Yn:yah you Stop
He stop and turned around to face. I quickly went to him. Flicked his forehead
Yn: yah you Bunny don't use bad word.you are lucky that you look like cute Bunny otherwise I kill you with my slippers (angry pout)
I can say he was shocked. With that I went our class with Lisa Unnie.

??? POV
I was walking through the school hallway with my hyung suddenly I bumped into something when I looked into the ground I saw a cute girl I thought she is a slut. But she said something which made a laugh silently.
???:owww,ugh I hate this school who will keep this wall in the middle of hallways.
She suddenly looked at me she was cute with chubby cheeks and innocent eyes But I shrugged off said to her
Me:watch where you are going bitch
With that me and hyungs went away but she called me I turned around to her She came to me and flicked my forehead
WHAT did she just flicked me. and started to rap with angry tone which we found it as cute
???:yah you Bunny don't use bad word.you are lucky that you look like cute Bunny otherwise I kill you with my slippers (angry pout)
She went away
Iwas shocked no one ever tell like that me not even my hyungs.I looked at my hyungs saw that they were too shocked.thinking about her we went to our first class.

Timeskip at class
I went inside the class teacher to was there but I didn't care suddenly the door not and someone came inside when I saw who it was I was so shocked

End of
chapter 1