Chapter 5

BTS POV
We entered the cafeteria it was filled with screams what the duck can't they keep quiet for some minutes we looked around and we saw blackpink and a cute and beautiful girl was sitting our seat was near them so we went and sat there and heard their talks. Suddenly that cute girl talked something which make us choke and control our smile and after hearing her voice OH GOD we swear our heart was beating so fast.

Yn:but unnie I and JUNGCOCK guy were sitting together and I bumped into him.

We were controlling our laugh while looking at jungkook and he was embarrassed. We heard blackpink screamed in shock and said

All unnies:WHAT?? What did you call him??

Yn:mm JUNGCOCK.what happened unnie did I say something wrong.he was also like that I called him.so I told him that I will call him Bunny 🐰.
Anyways unnie do you have the video of them bullying.

They look at each other and looked at yn while nodded they gave her one video.
She started watching it carefully.
We heard her talking

Yn: Unnie they are not bullying them instead they were saving us from them.without knowing the truth you all started telling that they are bullies.

It was the first time that somebody supported us.
And then rose asked yn

Rose :how??

Yn:look at the video unnie.that guy named jamun punched a boy right??(she nodded)then carefully look unnie when he punched that boy.from the boys pocket they a white powder fall down which is drugs.look unnie they are not the bullies instead they are heroes.

W-w-what are we heroes?? First time somebody called us heroes otherwise people would scared of us or backbiting us.we don't know why but we felt warm that somebody supported us.

End of
Chapter 5