Chapter 4

YN POV
They were going to their seats which were next to us.I asked unnie about  them.

Yn:unnie who are they?? Why all the girls shouting like buffaloes🐃🐃

Lisa:baby they are known as BTS. Totally they are 7 members.
Kim seokjin
Kim Yoongi
Kim hoseok
Kim Namjoon
Kim Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Kim Jungkook
They are the Owner of the School and biggest bullies in this school.so stay away from them.

Yn:but unnie I and JUNGCOCK guy were sitting together and I bumped into him.

When unnies heard the jungcoak they chocked from their food.
All unnies:WHAT?? What did you call him??

Yn:mm JUNGCOCK.what happened unnie did I say something wrong.he was also like that I called him.so I told him that I will call him Bunny 🐰.
Anyways unnie do you have the video of them bullying.

Unnies look at each other and looked at me while nodded they gave me one video.
I started watching it carefully.

Yn: Unnie they are not bullying them instead they were saving us from them.without knowing the truth you all started telling that they are bullies.

Rose :how??

Yn:look at the video unnie.that guy named jamun punched a boy right??(she nodded)then carefully look unnie when he punched that boy.from the boys pocket they a white powder fall down which is drugs.look unnie they are not the bullies instead they are heroes.

(Little did they know some one was listening to their talks)

End of
Chapter 4