Chapter 1:Spooky Month

This story begins with a little boy with long dark purple hair up to his neck,black eyes,a short-sleeved cyan shirt,purple shorts and purple sneakers with white shoe-laces,his name is Skid.

Skid was in his room,staring at the ceiling like he does when he's bored.

Skid:I'm bored,what can I do now?

Just then,Skid heared some kids outside,wearing halloween costumes.Skid had an idea.

Skid:It's a spooky month!How can I forget the most exciting month of all?!I'm definately going out,but first,I'll have to wear my costume.Hopefully it's dry now.

With that being said,Skid went out of his room and headed straight to the backyard where his costume was,Skid was happy to know that his skeleton costume was dry,he tried to remove the pegs from the costume but he was too short(He's 6 years old in this story so it's obvious that he can't reach the pegs)Skid frowned and walked towards the door but before he got inside,he saw a chair beside the door.Skid picked it up and carried it all the way to the costume on the line.

Skid stood on the chair and removed the pegs on his costume,afterwards,he held the coatume in his hand and ran towards his room.When he got there,he changed into his skeleton costume,which made him look like a real skeleton.Skid looked in his drawer beside his bed and took a pumpkin basket he uses on halloween and held it in his left hand(Skid is left-handed in my AU). he got ready to go out.

After he got ready to go outside,Skid left his room but he didn't go to the door,he went to the kitchen,where his mom was.

Skid's mom had long purple hair,black eyes,dark purple sweater,black pants and brown boots,her name is Lila.

*Authors note:I decided to use my own design for Lila because I don't know how to describe her clothes.*

Skid:Ay mom,what are you cooking gor dinner?
Lila:Oh,I'm cooking rice and chicken,with chicken soup but I need someone to see if there's enough salt.
Skid:OH ME ME ME ME!CAN I TRY?!
Lila:Sure,son.
Skid:Mmmm it's delicious,I can't wait for dinner.
Lila:Thanks son.
Skid:No problem,anyways,I want to tell you that I'm going out to celebrate spooky month!
Lila:Okay honey,make sure to be back for dinner.
Skid:Sure mom!See you later.
Lila:Take care honey.

With that being said,Skid went out of the house.

(My motivation is gone now,sorry if the chapter's to long,and sorry for my bad writing.And don't worry,Pump will arrive in the next chapter.)