Chapter 9:Friendship through the years

*time skip into 2012 because I want this story to end already*

It has been 2 years since all of that happened,Pump is 7 years old and is now wearing an orange jacket which has eyes and a mouth of a pumpkin with a green hoodie,black pants and black shoes,Skid is 8 years old is now wearing a white jacket which has the eyes and mouth of a skeleton with a black hoodie,black pants and black shoes.They were outside at a picnic with their families.

Skid:Hey Pump.
Pump:Yeah?
Skid:Remember when you didn't know what Spooky Month was or you didn't know what candy was?
Pump:Yeah,I remember.I was such an idiot back then.
Skid:It wasn't your fault,it was Christina's.
Pump:Yeah,thank gosh she isn't my mom anymore and *insert the name of Susie and Pump's mother*is my mom now,meaning that *insert the name of Susie and Pump's father*is my dad and Susie is my sister.
Skid:I know right,it all just happened so fast.
Pump:As fast as Sonic?
Skid:Yeah,as fast as him.
Lila:Kids!The food is ready!
Skid and Pump:Coming!

Skid and Pump stood up,grabbed two plates from Susie,who was handing out plates to everyone else and went to get the food.

Skid:Hey mom,after Pump and I are done eating,can we go to that valley?
Lila:Sorry Skid,you'll have to wait for nightime so we can all watch the stars.
Skid:Pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeee?
Lila:Sorry sweetie,you'll just have to wait.
Skid:😢
Pump:😑

*timeskip cause I want to go study for my exam*

Lila and Pump's parents were cooking some meat at the barbacue stand whilst Susie was playing on her computer.

Susie and Pump's mom:Hey,have you seen the boys.
Lila:Their on that hill not too far away,looking at the stars.
Susie and Pump's dad:Susie go to that hill and tell them that they're pasta are ready.
Susie:*sigh* yes dad.

Meanwhile

Skid and Pump layed down on the grass and stared at the sky.

Skid:Hey,remember when we did this 2 years ago?
Pump:How can I forget?I believe this is when our friendship begun,am I right?
Skid:Yep,who knew a piece of candy could start a friendship?
Pump:Our friendship is more valuable than any piece of candy in the entire world.
Skid:Thanks buddy.All these years of being friends with you has been a lot of fun and I'll cherish every moment we spend together.
Pump:Best Spooky Pals forever?
Skid:Best Spooky Pals forever.
Susie:Awww that's adorable and all but your meal is ready and if you don't want to starve then come.
Pump:Okay sis.

Skid and Pump stood up and went torwards the flat hill where they're parents were and as they went,the stars in the sky shaped into two figures,one being a skeleton and another being a pumpkin.

The end

Words:481