Chapter 3:A spooky meeting

Meanwhile:

Skid was next to the swings at a playground and put his pumpkin basket on one of them.Before he could start playing on a swing,he looked around to see if 'they' were around him but he saw no one.Convinced that no one was around him,he got on one of the swings and started playing on it.

Not too far away,there were three teens who go by the names "Roy,Ross and Robert"and they seemed to be watching Skid play on the swings.

Ross(the one with the black hair):Are you sure this is a good idea?Robert(the one with the blonde hair):Yeah,what if we get in trouble?Roy(the one with the brown hair):How would we get in trouble if there's no one else around this playground?Rober...

Robert(the one with the blonde hair):Yeah,what if we get in trouble?
Roy(the one with the brown hair):How would we get in trouble if there's no one else around this playground?
Robert:Good point.
Roy:Then come on,lets do what we do everyday.

Robert walked out of the shadows and acted as if he was passing by,Skid turned around and saw him and held his pumpkin basket in his hands.

Robert:Don't worry Skid,I'm not here to pull another prank on you.
Skid:How do I know I can trust you?
Robert:Just put the punpkin basket down and you'll see that I'm not gonna steal it.

Skid wasn't buying it,he knew something was fishy,so instead of putting it down,he held it tighter.

Robert:Dang you've got trust issues,but that doesn't matter,I already did my job.
Skid:Your job?What do you mean by tha-

But before he could finish,he felt someone take his mask of his face,he turned around and saw Roy holding his mask up high.

Skid:HEY!GIVE THAT BACK IT'S NOT YOURS!
Roy:Finders keepers loser!Haha
Skid:Give me back my mask or I'm telling my mom!
Roy:If you say a single word about us,I'll cut that hair of yours,Dora the Explora!

The hatzgang started laughing and teasing Skid,then Ross snatched Skid's pumpkin basket out of his hands.

Skid:Why do you guys like taking my stuff?
Ross:Cause we can,idiot.
Skid: ●~●
Robert:Uhh Roy.
Roy:What is it.
Robert:There's an adult near the playground,I think we should go before they see us bullying Frisk.
Ross:That ain't Frisk,that's Chara.
Skid: >:(
Roy:You got lucky this time,loser.Next time luck won't save you.

Roy and Ross yeeted-I mean threw Skid's mask and pumpkin basket in the sky.

Skid:OH COME ON!

Skid ran towards the direction where hos mask and pumpkin basket were.

With Pump:

Pump was admiring the city,this was the first time he's been out of the house.

Pump:Wow!So this is how grass looks like.I never knew birds were animals!

Just then,Pump heared something falling from the sky,he looked up and saw Skid's mask and pumpkin basket heading towards him but before he could run,the pumpkin basket already covered his face and all the candy in the basket had fallen.Skid's mask just landed on the pumpkin basket.

Pump:AAAAAHHH!!!

Skid finally caught up with the basket and mask,only to see the basket on Pump's head,the candy on the floor and his mask on the pumpkin basket.

Pump:SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!
Skid:Just stand still.

Skid removed the mask on the pumpkin basket and put it on.Then he removed the pumpkin basket from Pump's head

Pump:Thanks uhhhh
Skid:The name's Skid.
Pump:Oh okay
Skid:Why aren't you wearing a costume?
Pump:Am I supposed to wear it.
Skid:For Spooky Month,silly.
Pump:Spooky month?What's spooky month?
Skid:*le gasp*YOU DON'T KONW WHAT SPOOKY MONTH IS?!WHAT KIND OF HOME DO COME FROM?!
Pump:I-
Skid:No,don't tell me.I don't want to know that heck you call a home.
Punp:...
Skid:How about we go to my house and pick a costume for you?
Pump:Sure

Words:629