29.Kiss

Type: What?? You mean you made all this...he chuckle you even know how to cook...

Tharn: Yes, I know how to cook and I am the one who used to cook for you in the outhouse...

Type: No, there is a new cook in this mansion who used to cook and mom sent food for us.....you are lying...

Tharn: okay go and find that cook then..

Type: looked at the seriousness of Tharn's face and remembered that he never saw anyone ever bringing food and Type never enter in the kitchen if he is not sying coz of hunger...that means he never entered in the kitchen ever...so that means he was the one who used to cook ....Type looked at Tharn and said so you actually cooked all this...

Tharn: Yup ...

Type: Oh !! He gave a nervous smile...good you really cook well...so let's not waste any more time and eat..

Tharn: hmm I know I cook well I heard that a lot of time...and we will eat too but before that can you give me my reward...

Type: Reward...??? Let's eat first I am really hungry...you want your pups to be hungry...tharn let Type eat coz he didn't want his pups and his beautiful omega to stay hungry...you eat I will take a quick bath...

Type took a deep breath ahh thank my munchkins you saved me...after having his breakfast Type got up to go out but he saw Tharn come out of the washroom without a shirt...

Tharn: you are done eating...so let's do what you said...Type gave him a confused look...and tharn said you said na you will kiss the cook ...

Type: what ?? No, I just said in excitement...I didn't mean to actually kiss the cook... Duh...

Tharn: oh so Benette family don't believe in doing what they say...okay this is the new information ....I will keep it in mind...

Type: hey what are you saying we always do what we say ...

Tharn: Yeah I can see that ....

Type: Okay I won't let you ruin my family name over a kiss...Type move ahead and pecked Tharn's cheek...See we do what we say ...but before Type moves back Tharn puts hands on his waist to stop him...

Tharn: Do you call this a kiss...

Type: If this was not a kiss then according to you what counts on a kiss...

Tharn: Ginger is also a better kisser than you Type...and Type remembered what happened the day before marriage...Tharn looked straight into Type's eye and said let me show you what we call an actual kiss Benette...

Tharn move ahead and touched his lips to Type and Type's eye widened with that gesture...before Tharn can suck those lovely lips type immediately push Tharn and step back...

Type panicked with sudden closeness with Tharn...he started moving backward and Tharn is following him with every step...type is getting more nervous by seeing Tharn's bare body ...he can feel the heat on his face...he just wanted to get himself out from this situation...he can't let the Alpha know that this closeness is impacting him...

Type: ahhh I guess pups are crying I need to go....

Tharn: They are still in your stomach Type...

Type: ohhh yeah I meant...ahhh...I meant I forget something on the gas stove let me check..

Tharn: you don't even know where the kitchen is Benette...

MY BEAUTIFUL OMEGA (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara