Friends

"Hi I'm Bryle and this is the story of my life"

-Bryle-
"This is Kaile my friend, He's a friend of mine for almost 15yrs and yet we still fight everyday AHAHAH, Tommorow is our first day in College and yes we're both in the same university, Though we have a different course."

-It's been 2weeks since our college days started, but things have changed when this girl showed up.....

-----Back Story-----

-Bryle-
This day is nothing like our high school days, just a normal peaceful and quiet place not until this girl showed up named Zanett, She keeps on flirting with Kaile though Kaile doesn't give his attention to the girl she still is irritating.

-Author-
-Upon the field Kaile can be seen practicing his Soccer game, you can see all the girls crowding up just to see Kaile Play,And ofcourse Zanett is there. While Kaile is taking a break Zanett comes over and starts to flirt again with Kaile.

-Bryle-
I normally have my lunch at the cafeteria with Kaile and talked about our project, Though I have a secret that know one knows, Even Kaile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-Bryle-
[I admit that I have been admiring Kaile since high school, but I can't do anything I know that he likes girls and ofcourse I don't want to say it, I don't wanna loose our friendship.]

-Kaile-
[Bryle has been my friend for 15yrs but I know that we still have some secrets at each other, I liked his since the day that I knew him, But I'm afraid that being more than that can ruin our friendship.]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author:>
-Hi everyone! This is the first Story that I have ever write so I'm so sorry if I wrote something wrong, I hope that you like this episode and enjoy your day!

Main Characters<33
Kaile-Tharn
Bryle-Type