𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 🔓

*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆

. ·    +    ˚ ˚

*    ˚ *

Shizu POV

I awoke to the sound of my mother screaming at me to get up. I awoke quickly, terrified for my life. I didn't want to get a flip flop thrown in my face right now. She told me to shower and dress while she cooked, and that I had to be finished before she finished cooking.

She quickly left the room as I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Even Flash couldn't keep up with me when it came to showering. I quickly dressed up but got stuck on putting on my skirt. I cursed it a few times, and it worked its magic. I didn't have time to celebrate, however, because I needed to get downstairs quickly.

As I walked down the stairs, I noticed my stupid siblings waiting for me at the table.

"Seems like Shizu was the one who got away this time." said Sai, the third eldest sibling, as Ambrose, the second oldest, sighed at his Stupidity. "Ruka did not join us?" I asked, as Sai shook his head no.

"She said she had a business meeting and that she would miss the train if she didn't hurry." Haru, the fourth eldest, explained as I nodded, understanding why she left so early. "Will the three of you be able to attend Yuki's audition tomorrow?" I inquired, as they appeared to be deep in thought.

"We can't promise we will because you know how busy we are with modeling, but we will try our hardest." Sai said as we pulled up sunglasses from nowhere and put them on before looking at Yuki, who was practically giddy with excitement.

She is the most innocent of all of us. "Thank you so much, Big Brother!" Her voice was as sweet and fragrant as honey. She truly is a main character, whereas the rest of us were just plain old side characters.

"Are you all done?! If so, get out of my house you ungrateful brats!!" Our mother's voice could be heard from the kitchen as we ran outside as if our lives depended on it.

We parted ways as I left for school. My Mother might have killed me if I had been late or anything. That woman is no laughing matter.