𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 🔓

*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆

. ·    +    ˚ ˚

*    ˚ *

I turned to face the person who had yelled that, only to be met by a boy with white blondish hair and beautiful dark amethyst eyes. He appeared to be crying not long ago. He took a leap and landed right next to me.

A woman with similar features but Bright Blue Sapphire Like Eyes entered. Something made her look sad. She approached us and hugged both of us. "My babies." she said in a sad voice. As she looked down, a teardrop escaped her eye.

"I am so sorry I couldn't protect you; if only I had known sooner or read the signs, I could've stopped things from getting worse or even happening. Please forgive your mother." she sobbed. Even when she was crying, she was stunning. It's obvious she didn't wear makeup because if she did, her makeup would be washed away by the tears running down her face.

The young man next to me shook his head and extended his hand to the woman. "Ma, I've told you over and over, It's okay; you don't have to blame yourself." he said, smiling. He appeared sincere about It.

I'm curious about what happened. We heard footsteps outside, followed by a knock on the door. The lady stood up and opened it, revealing a serious and elegantly dressed doctor. Because of the way she speaks and dresses, you can tell she takes her job seriously.

"Ma'am, Please exit the room with Your son; I need to check on Your daughter, just to make sure she is safe enough to leave the hospital." she said politely. The lady and the boy soon left, with the boy hesitating, but I just smiled instinctively, and that seemed to make him leave the room.

Damn, Is my smile that ugly?

The Doctor sat next to me and began asking me questions, some of which left me perplexed. I couldn't answer some of them, but I believe I answered some of them correctly. She asked me another question before bowing to me. She exited the room, leaving me alone.

When I looked to the side, I saw a lovely scene with trees and birds. It appeared to be breathtaking. As a cold and chilling breeze entered the hospital room, I smiled. I noticed flowers next to my bed. I took one of them and began twisting them together to form a flower crown.