𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝔃𝓾

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 🔓

*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆

. ·    +    ˚ ˚

*    ˚ *

Time Skip~♡

Shizu was startled awake by the sound and vibrations of her phone. She sighed and stood up, turning off her phone's alarm clock. She slid out of her room and into the room next to hers. A boy slept in a messy bed in the simple but well-designed room. She approached the sleeping boy and slapped him across the face. The boy sat up with Dilated pupils before looking at Shizu.

Shizu raised her hand in defense, telling him that they both had school. Before going to the bathroom, the boy frowned and stood up. Shizu sighed and shook her head, then went to her own room to shower and change.

Once she was done, She went down to the first floor. She noticed tons of food prepared specifically for the two of them. Shizu gave their butler a 'Are you kidding me?' look, while the green-haired butler simply shrugged. Wakasa was already eating when she went down the first floor, and now he's leaving because his school is much farther away than hers. As he exited the mansion, he gave a small goodbye wave.

Shizu's POV

With a collected and calm voice, the green-haired butler said "Young master, You should get moving. It's only a few minutes until Your school session begins." I looked at the clock and he was correct. With a smile on my lips, I said. "Barbatos, thank you for informing me. I genuinely appreciate it." He returned the smile with his own tiny smile. With a slight bow, he said. "It is my greatest pleasure to serve you."

With a small hum of satisfaction, I grabbed my bag and exited the mansion, as he followed me. As I approached the car, he opened the door for me and I went inside. As the car window rose, I gave him a small wave as he gave me one of his infamous Smile in return. As I took a candy bar from one of the few desserts available inside the Limousine, I listened to a song playlist while munching on the candy that I picked.

Finally, the car arrived at the prestigious school. The driver got out of the car and opened the door for me, holding out his hand to assist me in getting out. I took it as I exited the limousine. Cautious and intimidating gazes fell on my body as I maintained a straight face and made my posture and actions nothing but elegance. The intimidating stares appear to shrink, as if it were prey. Good, They should be aware of their situation. It's a shame they can't keep their gaze to themselves and not stare.