Chapter 25 -dumpster

ENJOY!!!

✌️

*****

... At the hospital ...

Boys, send the payment for that person at the restaurant..... Mhm, I'll take care of the doctor here; anyhow, are you through with the first one I ordered?" Amanda nodded with a smile. "Okay, okay good job. I'll be there later"

Suddenly the door burst open, revealing a worried girl with a paper bag in hand.

"You're awake! Thank God. Are you feeling better?" Rabiya sat down beside Amanda's bed in a flash.

Amanda groaned, "Yeah, I'm fine, my head just hurts a little bit."

"I'll call the nur-" Rabiya was about to leave but Amanda caught her arm before she gets a chance to leave.

"No. It's okay kitten, as long as you're here I'll be okay" Amanda gave a small smile reassuring Rabiya.

Rabiya hesitated but listened and stayed. "I got some snacks, do you wanna try some?"

.

The entire day, Rabiya accompanied Amanda. Amanda was then discharged at the end of the day and was free to return home.

Rabiya wanted to take her home but Amanda insisted she was fine and took Rabiya home instead.

After waving goodbye Amanda walked straight and confident unlike a few minutes ago. She called her driver and told him to take her to her other property located far from the city.

Amanda sighed and turned her laptop shut. She immediately got out of the car, and the first thing that greeted her was a large, luxurious home. She inhaled deeply, noting how clean the air is here. It's a peaceful environment. Only the chirps of birds were audible.

The house is large and lavish. It's tucked away and difficult to find. She stepped in and was greeted by Mark and Landon, two of her most devoted guys.

"Where did you take him?" Amanda demanded, her voice firm.

"He's in the basement," Landon spoke

Amanda grinned and walked going down the basement with the two men in tow.

With each step she took, a muffled voice is increasingly becoming much more audible. After a few steps down, they arrived in the basement, where she could see a man gagged and bound in a chair fighting and attempting to scream for help.

"Well, I did warn you, right?" she remarked, her gaze falling on the struggling man.

"How silly of you to do exactly what I told you not to do; I was merely intending to divorce you, but after that little trick you did, I guess I'll have to keep my word, right?"

...

Rabiya's POV

"Hays, bukas na lang ako pupunta sa dalawang babaita na yon," I said, stretching on the bed. It's been a long day, and I'm exhausted. I just got out of the shower and I'm ready to sleep.

My phone suddenly buzzed, "Ring! Ring!" I stood up and grabbed my bag taking my phone out.

"How are you doing, Aliyah? Why did you call?" I wondered as I gazed out the window.

"Mj and Shamcey called me, and they told me everything; are you still mad?" Aliyah's voice was nervous as she asked the question. I simply sighed and giggled.

"Not any longer," I stated flatly. I adore these girls, and I wouldn't be able to survive without them. I'd probably die of boredom without them.

The two of us chatted for a while before I noticed the time. It's getting late so I bid my goodbye and the call ended.

I lay in the bed trying to sleep but my mind wouldn't let me. A part of me kept on reminding me how wrong and foolish it is for me to keep loving a married woman.

Ayokong maging kabit. I know my I'm not that kind of person to stoop down to that level. Pero what should I do?.

After a stressful thinking I decided to stick to my word and keep my distance until they're still together. After a while I finally fell asleep cuddling a pillow.

.

.

.

... The next morning ...

"Sorry din. I was just emotional that day" I apologize as well. After we had a talk we ended up in a hug.

"Namiss ka na namin!" Mj exclaimed through the tight hug the three of us are in.

"Namiss ko din kayo!" I returned with a happy smile.

I had spent the entire morning with the two. We ordered a variety of food and snacks and sat in front of the TV to watch various programs and shows..

While looking for a random program to watch our attention was caught on a certain news.

I stoped it on the channel and listened if I was hearing it correctly.

"The dead body of a well-known business man was found in a dumpster. It was Identified to be Diego Jameson Fuergo. Husband of Amanda Obdam, the CEO of the huge business company OD corp-"

Shamcey turned off the TV. I was frozen for a few moments. "A- I-" I couldn't form words. That's Amanda's husband. Oh my god.

I don't know how to feel. It's so shocking. Is Amanda okay? Ano bang nangyare?

"Rabiya okay ka lang ba jan? Teka kunan kita ng tubig. Shamcey samahan mo muna sya-" Hindi na natapos ni Mj ang sinasabi dahil napatayo na lamang ako at dali-daling kinuha ang bag sabay tungonsa pinto.

"Rabiya! Teka lang san ka pupunta!?"

*****

Sooooo ayan nga hahah

✌️