xxxv

I sit in a cold prison of obsidian, my hands in my pockets and my feet pulled criss-cross. "Wilbur?!"

The blond seemed completely shocked, but I just stare. She's gone... I'm gone. This isn't where I want to be, it's not where I'm meant to be.

Who would wanna suffer in this hell hole when y/n existed? The constant addicting smell she gave off and how she always had an expression for every emotion.

She was perfect.

"Hold on! I'll go get help!" Tommy runs off rather quickly, and I watch as a shadow moves from the corner of my eye.

Back to fighting. Back to fear. Back to suffering.

When you live in this universe, you have to strive to be the best. And my brothers seemed to be doing just that, fighting for their spot in here.

But I don't want to. I had my fun. This isn't enjoyable anymore, especially compared to my months of living with y/n... those three short months of happiness and heartbreak.

"Go away," I mutter, my voice hoarse and dangerous. A snicker is received in return, and ash-blond hair steps out.

It's Dream, his hair grown out to his shoulders and his jumpsuit torn and worn-in. Scars decorated his unmasked face, something that had been taken from him probably.

I wouldn't know, and I didn't care to know either.

"What's on your hands?" He questioned, probably since he'd seen them before I was able to get them put away.

He's the ass who I'm gonna assume brought me back. If it's anything like my dream that is.

"Go away," I repeat myself, not willing to say much else. And this time he listens, but I don't think it's because I said so.

Tommy comes rushing back inside with Tubbo and Ranboo in tow. "He won't talk," Tommy expresses, and they walk around me as if I needed help.

I don't. The only thing I need right now is for everyone to leave me alone, especially since I obviously didn't want to be here in the first place.

"I'll help you up," The tall half-enderman mumbles softly, bending down a bit to get me from the ground.

Tubbo joins, his bright blond hair getting into my mouth from his height. I cough it away, and make Ranboo let me go, my feet firmly planted to the ground.

"We're gonna take you to Techno's, okay? Ranboo said he went out for today, so it should be fine."

With that, the group of us are off, and I pass by familiar landmarks with shame. Everything seemed so... tense. It comes to the point that we pass by what had been called Manberg when I died, and I let my head fall.

The men don't take notice, and we keep going, ready for the long walk toward my brothers.

☁︎︎

Eventually, I look up at a snowy setting, and see a familiar wooden building. Smoke was escaping from the chimney, but apparently the pink-headed man wasn't supposed to be home.

The boys seem hesitant, seeing how the entire place was lit up, but I just walk on, not scared to approach Techno.

I assume Tommy told the others to leave, because only he follows behind, and the two of us walk inside without a knock.

"Techno?! Are you home?" Tommy's loud voice breaks through the peacefulness of the house.

"I'm busy," Techno mutters, and I walk in further to see him stitching up his cape. There was blood on it...

"Kill me," I state, and Techno looks up at the voice to see me, arms crossed and face blank. "I'll give you hell if you don't."

His face is unreadable for a moment, but he stands up, setting his cape and the stitching supplies down.

It was always funny to see such a burly man doing such small tedious tasks. "Tommy what did you do?"

I look back to see my younger brothers blue eyes widen, his arms shooting to the air. "Nothing! It was Dream!"

Techno looks back to me, and I hold my expression. The sooner I die, the faster I can get back to her.

But I can't do it myself. I don't know if it'll result in a different outcome.

I need someone in my family to kill me, and I'm willing to bet Dad isn't jumping at the chance to repeat himself.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Don't you wanna see some blood shed?"

☁︎︎

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

It's only gonna be a small separation, see I'm not even that bad I showed you where Wilbur is and how he's doing (: