~Zac~

"Okay, but that guitar riff was just-perfection," Neil said as we were walking back to the car. "Yes! I am so glad we got tickets! That was probably the best concert I've been to!!" I said. "Amen," Neil replied. "Oh no," I said. "Hang on a sec, bro,  I don't have my phone."
"Alright, well let's go back to our seats and see if it's there." I nodded and started quickly walking back to where we had been sitting, but then I ran into a girl. I stopped. "Hey, watch where you're going!" She exclaimed. I was speechless. She was beautiful. And she had this energy coming from her that I can't even explain. It was like it was fate for us to meet. Now don't get me wrong, I always get to know a girl before I decide things like that, but this girl was different. Neil poked me. "Uh," I said. I cleared my throat. "Sorry." Sorry? Really Sommers? You can't do any better than sorry?
"No, you're all good," the girl said. I didn't know what to say. But I couldn't leave without getting her name. "I'm Zac," I said, holding my hand out, why oh why did I hold my hand out?
"I'm Lou," she said. "My full name is Louisa Anne Walters. You can call me Lou or Louisa, whatever. You can even call me Anne if you want." She said quickly. "Hi Lou," I said. Just then, the boy behind her stepped up. "Hi, I'm Hugh! It was very nice to meet you but we need to get going now. Right, Lou?"
"Right," Lou answered. "Can't keep my mom waiting!" Aw, that's sweet.
Hugh led Lou away and I stood there for a second until Neil interrupted my thoughts. "Okay, I know I said I wouldn't talk about your love life, but come on!" I smiled. "She was amazing," I said.