Chapter 1

POV: Ahmad
Fuck
FUCK
FUCK
How did this happened
How
How could this happen, when i have a fucking girlfriend the most beautiful, fun,honest girl. What did I do too deserve it, I mean yeah I'm not the most religious guy or the most nicest and I might have beating a guy just because he was annoying but still, why.
All of this is his fucking fault he's been on my mind for fucking months now. He just never goes away.

His perfect fucking smile and his cute bubbly ass, his jet black hair, his tone body, his fucking legs ughhh his beautiful fucking legs.

Yeah i'm whipped

I mean who can resist HIM
I get a boner every time he bend's over. 
Every time I close my eyes I see myself pounding in too his tight hole, so hard his crying and begging for me to stop.
It's getting to a point it's harder for me to hangout with him without me getting a boner.

I feel as I am going crazy because of that bastard.
I mean who would've thought that I would be gay for Zeid Gracia
That fucking idiot isn't even gay
And i'm sure he doesn't even have feelings for me.

The fuck am I on about, I am not even gay myself. I'm just horny, I should call Frida ASAP. Fuck I love her so fucking much, why am I think about that motherfucker. Frida is the only one for me, and that's on god.

——————————-

-hallo
-bae
-Ahmad why are you calling?
-do I have to have a reason to call my girlfriend
-No but it's really late and my mom is gonna take my phone in 5 minutes or so
Damn I hate her mom so fucking much
-Yeah forgot about that bae, but we're still on for tomorrow right?
-yeah
-I ca-
-fuck my mom is coming bye and love you
-Frida
Beep
Like I said I hate her mom so fucking much

Like and comment guys
Hope you like 👍