Chapter 5

Do you want me Ahmad
Yes I want you zeid, I want u so bad
Then touch me, feel me up, mark me, make me yours.

Ahmad lost all control of his conscious as lust took over. He pushes Zeid down on his knees and roughly grabs His hair as he zips his pants down and pushes Zeid's face right to his erected dick.

Open you're mouth, slut

Zeid make's eye contact with Ahmad as he slowly puts Ahmad's dick in his mouth, he starts bobbing his head in and out so fast that Ahmad see stars.

Fuck bitch, your gonna make me cum if you suck so fast

Zeid said something but all that came out was mumbling and vibration that want straight to Ahmad body.

Some minutes of zeid sucking Ahmad off, Ahmad made a loud moan as he came inside Zeid's mouth.

Zeid looked up from where he was kneeling and made direct eye contact with Ahmad, as he opened his mouth with cum coming out of his mouth.

So beautiful, thought Ahmad as he looked at zeid long lashes wet from the tears he cried when sucking his dick, pretty hazel eyes and flushed tanned skin (Zeid is Arabic so u kn what I mean), lips so swollen and red. Ugh his so beautiful and pretty.

I know
What?
I know I'm beautiful and pretty Ahmad

Shit I said that out loud, Ahmad thought.

Wake up
What
Wake up Ahmad, damn
~~~~~~~
Mom, why are you screaming
Because your alarm has been ring for a while, now. And why where you moaning and shit.
I had a nightmare ma
Mhm right, tell your wet boxer's that, Ahmad
Wha- ughhh mom out knowwww
Okey okey, by the way you're late to school
Out mom!!!!!

As Ahmad's mom leaves he thought go crazy.
I CANNOT BELIEVE I HADE A WET DREAM ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!

Hope u like
❤️❤️❤️❤️💀💀💀💀💀😭😭😭😭
Plz vote and comment