Chapter 3

POV: Ahmad

Shit his naked, fuck my life
-chill bruh, where both guys zeid, it's not a big deal
I hope to god I don't get a boner in front of Him , because does legs are looking fine as hell , oh and that ass fuck the things I would do to that. I'll just leave it to your wild imaginations.
-I know where both guys Ahmad just wasn't expecting you
- bruh you asked me to come remember
- oh yeah forgor
(If u kn u kn)
-so what was it?
__________
No one's POV:
Ahmad felt the blood rush down to his private parts the moment Zeid turned around and picked his phone he had on the floor.
Fuck fuck fuck
I know his doing this on purpose. Fucking dickhead. I can see your pink hole from here, fuck I just want fucking ram in to you tell your hole turns red.
Fuck it
Let's YOLO with life
Ahmad In a split minute is behind Zeid, holding his wrist tight so he doesn't try's to move. Ahmad starts to kiss Zeid's neck moving upwards to his jaw. Pampering Zeid's neck with kisses. When Ahmad found his sweet spot he started to moan. Some minutes of them making out Ahmad puts his hand on Zeid's naked dick. And starts to pump him up and down again and again. Ahmad was sure you're could hear Zeid's moans outside of the room. I mean the man was loud. He takes his hand to put above The moaning man's mouth so that people outside don't her them. A few minutes in and zeid cums.

The previously moaning man breaths heavily from the activity they just have.
The moaning man in a split second gets on his knees and un belts Ahmad's pants to get to
The clothed dick. Ahmad looks at him with shock. Never would he in his wildest imagine Zeid Gracia on his knees ready to suck his dick. If it is a dream then he doesn't want too wake up just yet.

Gracia goes to awe when he sees Ahmad big dick
And he started licking the tip and soon shove the whole cock into his mouth.
Ahmad puts his hands on the bottoms head so that Gracia starts choking on his dick.

You could see the tears in his eyes when he started choking and moaning.
At the same time Zeid starts wanking himself of.
You could hear moaning and slippery sound coming outside the room.

Not to long after Ahmad cums all over Gracias face
And Zeid cums also from his high.

POV: Ahmad
- Fuck that felt good
Shit look at him all cute and slutty, I just want to eat him out, man
-yeah it did
Knock knock
Who the fuck is interrupting are sex time
-yeah,who is it
-it's me Ahmad
-who's me?
-Rebecca dickface
-Coming
POV: Author
Ahmad quickly helps Zeid up from the floor so that Zeid can put on clothes, so that Rebecca doesn't suspect anything weird was going on, before she comes.

Before opening the door Ahmad gives Zeid a passionate kiss and says "Good boy" while groping his ass hard.
The door opens and Rebecca walks in mad as hell for  waiting so long for them to finish.

POV: Rebecca
-what the actual fuck Guys how long am I gonna wait for you. I don't have time for you bitches, ok

-didn't your mom teach you to knock before coming in.

-yeah, she did, but you guys are taking your time change clothes. And Frida has been waiting on you guys to finish, so that her and Ahmad can go.

-sorry I need Ahmad to help me with some thing

-like what?, you know what I don't even wanna know.
-let's just go guys Frida is waiting
Was it just me but didn't Zeid's face look like a tomato, whatever boys while be boys

Hope you like
💌 and 👍