Chapter 10: The Party - part 1

"A costume party? Really?" you asked, throwing yourself down onto the couch.

"Yes, it's a costume party!" Mina answered excitedly as she sat down beside you.

"Kyoka, Tsu, did you two know about this?"

"No I didn't; but I can't say I'm surprised. I should've guessed the boys would do something like this" Jiro said.

"Yeah me neither." Tsu said.

"Well I don't have a costume, so I guess I'm not going. Aww, that's too bad. See you later alligat-" You turned towards the door when suddenly Mina grabbed your arm and dragged you back.

"No no no. You're not going anywhere. Because I'm sooooo amazing, I bought costumes for us all. And you can't say no because I spent my precious time and money to pick them out specially".

"Oh, yay" you rolled your eyes sarcastically.

Mina grabbed you by the arm again and yanked you and the rest of the girls up into her bedroom. You looked down at her bed in disbelief and saw three costumes laid out perfectly. Specially picked huh? Of course Mina would choose these.

"These are our options?" Jiro asked nervously.

"Yeah, aren't they amazing? We're gonna look so good!"

"Yeah, no I'm out." You turned to the door once more, only to get dragged back yet again by Mina.

"Get back here!" She yanked you back so hard you stumbled onto her bed, laying on your back.

"Come on guys! It's going to be so much fun! You can't back out now".

"I don't know Mina, these costumes aren't really our thing" Jiro said.

"Well luckily for me, I already have a costume". Tsu walked out of the room and re-entered seconds later wearing a small green hat with large eyes on top. Her costume was a frog - she looked adorable.

"You look so cute!" you exclaimed. "Fine! I'll take-"

"Shot gun the devil." Jiro quickly snatched the costume from the bed and ran out of the room.

"Oh come on, I was gonna choose that one!" You shouted down the hall.

"I'll be cat woman". Mina picked the costume up and ran across the hall.

You turned to the bed, face to face with the last remaining option. You sighed heavily as you snatched it from the sheets, walked to the bathroom and closed the door. You hung the costume on the back of the door, and sat down on the toilet seat lid. You inspected the costume in front of you and placed your head in your hands, overcome with frustration and embarrassment. Out of all the costumes, I had to be stuck with this one. Fuck. My. Life. You reluctantly pulled the clothes from the hanger and pulled them onto your body.

You wore a black veil with a white headband, and your long, soft hair hung low on your shoulders. A sheer, black dress with a large white cross in the centre sat just above your knees, with long flared sleeves flowing down your arms. Fishnet stockings and suspenders hugged your legs, and shiny black pumps on your feet which you had borrowed from Mina. You were a nun. A sexy fucking nun. Now that you were finally wearing the outfit, you surprisingly loved it. You felt incredibly sexy, something which didn't happen very often due to your crippling self consciousness. But did you have the courage to wear it in front of people? Definitely not.

You hesitantly creeped out of the bathroom and walked back to the group in Mina's bedroom. Each of them were dressed in their costumes, and as expected, they all looked amazing. Mina was wearing a skin tight black catsuit (which hugged all of her curves perfectly) and matching ears, with knee-high heeled boots. Jiro was wearing a crimson red latex dress, with matching red stockings and heels. Devil horns and a small pitchfork completed her look. And of course, Tsu looked adorable in her frog hat. You knew sexy costumes weren't her thing. You loved that she didn't care about what anyone thought of her; she did what she wanted to. Mina clearly loved her costume as she was already taking selfies in her floor length mirror. On the other hand, you and Jiro were still quite unsure. As soon as you entered, the girls stopped their conversation and turned to face you, jaws on the floor.