SOLANGELO IX: Nico

Nico couldn't put his finger on why he'd decided to give Will another chance or even accepted the coffee from him. Part of him was intrigued with how hard he was trying, and part of him was amused by it.

Maybe I'm suffering from heat stroke.

As they walked through the picturesque streets of Camp Half-Blood, Nico wondered how a friendship with somebody who had so blatantly tried to get into his pants could ever work. They passed the infirmary and Nico started to get suspicious on where would Will take him. He didn't show anything suspicious but kept alert. His suspicion vanished when they arrived at the pegasi stable near the edge of camp.

"Where are we going?" Nico asked.

"Somewhere beautiful" Will smiled and went inside the stables. Nico had second thoughts of running away or shadow travelling, but his feet seemed glued on the spot. Will went out of the stable reining one of the most magnificent pegasus Nico had ever seen.

"This is Solangelo" Will said, running his hands through the pegasus's soft mane. Nico was in awe, The pegasus in front of him was indeed beautiful. It's fur was golden, and its mane, and tail are onyx black. But Solangelo's magnificence didn't stop there. He flapped his wings and Nico could see the feathers change from black to gold whenever it flaps, it was almost like the pegasus had tro sets of wings.

"He's amazing right?" Will said, quite proud of himself.

"He's wings are magical" Nico muttered in awe.

"Yeah" Will said. "I found him back in Olympus when I was summoned by the gods. He was trapped in a thornbush and couldn't break free, so I helped him and he followed me back to camp".

"I like his name, Solangelo" Nico said "How did you come up with it?"

Will scratched his head. "I just like it" he said "It has a nice ring to it".

Nico approached the pegasus and brushed his mane. Solangelo whinnied happily and flapped his wings again, sending a magnificent mirage of black and gold. Will grabbed Solangelo's reins and mounted the pegasus.

"Come with me," Will strectched out his hand, smiling. Nico grabbed his hand, and he mounted the pegasus.

"Hold tight" Will said.

"Uh..." Nico trailed off, quite hesitating on wrapping his arms around Will's body.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe" Will said, and grabbed Nico's hand, placing it onto his sides.

Nico could feel Will's toned muscle under his shirt, his hands was starting to sweat but ignored it.

"Just grip my shirt okay?" Will said, ans they soared into the sky.

The take off was a little rough and bumpy and Nico was forced to wrap his arms around Will's torso, Nico could feel him inhaling and exhaling.

"Are you okay Nico?" Will breathed through Nico's grip. "Don't tell me this is your firstime on a pegasus".

"It's not" Nico said "But it's my firstime since I lost my memory".

Will laughed. " Well, hold on, we're almost there". Nico didn't hesiate and tightened his grip on Will as they descended. They were greeted by the smell of ocean breeze. A couple thousand feet below them, Nico could visualize tall cliffs overlooking a magnificent view of the ocean

"What is this place?" Nico said in amazement.

"Pretty cool right?" Will said, almost too pleased with himself.

Nico jumped down from the pegasus to admire the view even more, when Will dragged him across the cliffside. Nico was expecting to see another cliff, but when Will showed him the way through the rocks, he was faced with a tiny secluded beach. A huge rock face sat up against the back of the beach, with the deep blue ocean lapping at the edges of the sand. It wasn't big, but it was beautiful.