NICO~2

Nico stared blankly at the tablet that Vulcan had given him. All that was showing on the screen in is a letter V and the brand OLx on the screen which Nico presummed was the name of Vulcan's company? He got frustrated and threw the tablet on the floor. What was he suppose to do with it? Vuldan said something abpout a checklist for the identity of his lover. What in Hades does that even mean? The tablet on the floor suddenly came to life and it showed a big red button with thw caption on the bottom: "Click to get started".

Nico picked it up and clicked the button.

"Hello" a lady's voice said from the tablet. Nico almost dropped the tablet. He held on to it and dropped flat on his bed. "Thank you for choosing OLx" the lady said. "My name is Vivian, and I'll be helping you go through your transaction. To get us started please click the first question".

Nico still awestrucked, mived his finger and clicked question number one.

"The ideal lover is?" Vivian said. "A. Very Jealous B. Little Jealous C. Cold". Nico pressed B.

"The ideal lover is? A. Intelligent B. Well-informed C. Dumb" Nico pressed A.

"The ideal lover is? A. Sexually Adventurous B. Sexually Frustrated C. Hates Sex" Nico had to reread the question many times, and he accidentally pressed A.

"The ideal lover is? A. Smiles a lot B. Smiles regularly C. Hates to smile" Nico pressed A.

"The ideal lover is? A. Trustworthy B. Unreliable C. Horrible" Nico pressed A. again.

"The ideal lover is? A. Strict B. Lenient C. Girly" Nico pressed B.

"The ideal lover is? A. Very friendly B. Somewhat friendly C. Unfriendly" Nico pressed A.

"The ideal lover is? A. Overprotective B. Somewhat protective C. Doesn't care" Nico pressed B.

"The ideal lover is? A. Muscular B. Skinny C. Fat" Nico oressed A. for some reason.

"Lastly, please upload or choose the voice of your ideal lover" Vivian said, and Nico immediately played someone's voice from a laptop he kept for years.

"Thank you for your cooperation" Vivian said from the tablet. Nico breathed that the questions are finally over. "You may add any aditional characteristics, that you may want your ideal lover to have" Vivian added, and the tablet showed a blank note. Nico wondered what he could still want. He was still puzzled on what was this for. He typed in the first thing the came into his mind: The ideal lover that can sing.

"Please choose what the ideal lover would look like" Vivian said, and the tablet showed selections of the different parts of the face. Nico felt a quick lump on his throath as he scanned through the selection. They're all selections from guys.

"Oh well, if I'm forced too" Nico said and browsed the selection. He stopped his tracks when the guy in the tablet that he made from the selection resembled Will. Nico sat upright. He checked his selections. Blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, strong jaw, perfect lips. He couldn't even recall how he achieved a perfect replica of Will Solace. He was about to press reset when the tablet returned into the wallpaper it had earlier.

"Thank you for participating in OLx" Vivian said.

"Wait I'm not finished" Nico interjectted, but the tablet didn't oblige.