EPILOGUE 2

Z A P

Z A P

"Huh?" Mitsuya gasped and blinked a couple times.

His body felt lighter than normal and his bones ached. He lifted his hand up to rub his head but when he did so and caught a glance at his arm he froze.

"What the hell?" He groggily spoke. He was confused. Why was his arm so skinny? He wasn't trying to sound arrogant to conceded but he knew his arms were fit.

As he stared at his smaller arm- like a burst of lightning striking him- he remembered everything.

Now panicked Mitsuya jumped to his feet and ran for a mirror. As he tried to run his foot got tangled in the sheets below him and he tripped.

"Taka?" A sleepy voice made his heart stop.

"Luna!" He gasped once more as he whipped his head around.

His eyes widened in shock. Sitting there rubbing her eyes was Luna. Not the adult university student he saw only moments ago- but his baby sister with pig tails.

"Taka what's wrong?" She had a hard time keeping her eyes open.

"Shh, it's okay. Just lay back down."  Mitsuya nervously smiled and helped sooth her back to sleep.

Once she was fast asleep he took off for the bathroom. He slammed on the light and he flinched the second he saw his reflection.

Smaller. Shorter. Purple hair.

It worked.

A muffled croaking noised rose past his throat and tried to push past his tightened lips. But Mitsuya quickly slapped his hand over his mouth. Not wanting to wake his sisters or succumb to the immense emotions welting up inside him.

"It worked.." He breathed out.

The weight of realizing what just really happened made him feel incredibly light headed. He lowered himself to the bathroom floor and held his head in his hands.

He went back. He can save Y/n- his lower lip quivered so he bit down on it.

His vision started to blur as realization hit him. Y/n's alive right now. His chest ached as he recalled the living nightmare of losing her in his arms.

BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT

Mitsuya flinched from the vibrations coming from his pants pocket. He fumbled to pull out the phone and nearly dropped it when he saw who was calling.