Acquaintances

"One moment please!" Hodgins notified from the other end as he stood up behind his desk, making his way towards his door. Meanwhile Cattleya and Y/N stayed by their seats, still having no clue as to who was calling them at the moment.

"Who is it Benedict?" Hodgins asked once he opened the door to reveal a not so joyful man.

"There's this chick from the military saying she needed to speak with the Corporal." The teal eyed letter deliverer said nudging his head towards the girl standing firmly beside them, surprising Hodgins from the sudden appearance.

Given the lady's appearance, she seemed to be no older than an average teen. She wore an officer military uniform and has strawberry blonde hair tied up in a ponytail with piercing blue eyes. Her form was elegant, seemingly well disciplined, and has an aura of superiority flowing around her. As a matter of fact, those same blue eyes kind of resembles to another former female soldier from the army.

"You must be President Hodgins. I am Second Lieutenant Shionne Imeris of the Sieg Army Battalion. Although I prefer you address me as ma'am so that we can keep this situation professional." The girl said in a serious and somewhat demanding attitude. She really does remind him of Violet, just in a more serious and expressive manner.

"I was told Corporal Y/N L/N is here. If he is I would like to have a word with him if you don't mind."

Hodgins fixed his collar in discomfort, trying to figure out what was going on.

"I-I see, may I just know wh-"

"My time is running out as we speak Mr. Hodgins. Save us both the trouble and bring him out here." The Lieutenant spoke out as if the pair were denying her request in the first place. Luckily Benedict stood up before he could continue.

"Look lady you are inside our company. This ain't the military base or whatnot so maybe you should try and tone down the-"

"I'm pretty sure I haven't recalled asking you to speak up."

Benedict got shocked from the sudden dominance beaming off of her as he silently walked out of the conversation with a small pout. Lieutenant Imeris didn't even bat an eye as she continued focusing her gaze towards the man in charge.

"R-Right, so as I was saying. Y/N is currently inside my office planning things out with his potential job here. There's also a person he is planning on finally reuniting with so... Is it possible for you to come at another time?"

Before Hodgins could receive another vocal beating, Y/N showed up behind him after silently shutting the door to the office.

"Lieutenant Imeris, what are you doing here?" The former Corporal asked as he stood beside Hodgins.

"It's about time you showed up. The Commander wants to meet up with you as soon as possible." She informed with her arms linked up behind her.

Y/N took a few steps towards them with a confused expression plastered on his face.

"The Commander? Why would he suddenly call for me, now of all times? And besides, haven't you heard? I'm decommissioned from the army, ask someone else."

Shionne quietly sighed before slowly walking up closer towards him. Her long strawberry blonde coloured hair flowed behind her, inching closer to the H/C haired man.

"If you spoke to me in that attitude I guess it's a good thing you're no longer a part from my unit."

Y/N didn't say anything after as he merely stood there staring at whatever it is his former officer wants from him. Hodgins was already gone from the intense situation from the two as the door behind them slowly closed.