Deadly Pacifier

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

To think that even a single drop of liquid that came from something so whole and united, just get seperated away by something so small like a tiny crack in a hole. However there are many types of liquids. Ones with different colours, different thickness, and different effects. What makes it even more interesting is the fact of being able to combine any of them together and no one would be able to tell what was mixed in there.

Liquids could be used to create medicine and save lives, or maybe even something to take them away. It is one of the most silent and concealed methods of partaining to ones goal.

Humans are no different from liquids. We all start clear and fresh, and get mixed up with various different substances depending on where you came from and what you became as time goes on. We pick what we want to be affected by. But what you create afterwards define who and what you are.

Muffles

A man squirmed in distraught as his wrists were tightly bounded together by a chain attached to the ceiling, making him hang slightly above the ground with his feet barely keeping toes to support his body.

Nobody but him was inside the isolated room, causing him to go even more insane with the lack of sounds being evident aside from his own grunts and the chains being rattled.

The stranger didn't even know how he got here or why he was currently being tortured for something he had no information of. At least for the ones those terrorists have been asking for.

He had already given up trying to escape since the restraints were anything but something that could be sliced in half. That and he could barely keep up with the intense pain he was currently going through. Hell, he didn't even know anymore how long this whole scenario has already been played out.

M-my girls... I need to-

The sounds of shackles being unlocked rang out from the other side of the door revealing two armed men whom stood at the sides of the entrance, making way for another member to enter the room.

"You're still hanging on? You know this could have been a whole lot more different if only you could cooperated with us here..."

The voice rang out as the footsteps began to come closer and closer towards the man in shackles.

"It would have... If only you lot didn't barge into my family's home with guns in hand you c-"

His voice got stuck in his throat due to the currently overflowing blood that was starting to fill inside of him.

"That's pretty rich coming from a killer such as yourself."

The raspy old man said letting out a few small chuckles of his own, walking a few steps closer towards the man in chains.

"Did you really forget what your people did? Men, women- children whom YOUR people have slaughtered and destroyed. Their homes were squashed to rubbles... While you all just run on home once the job was done and dusted."

"But I mean hey, I can't really blame you since you were all just 'following' orders am I right?"

The man stopped mid sentence before grabbing the captive's face, forcing him to stare at his own aggresive eyes.

"You think I like doing these things? Hell I'm just here because I'm being paid to do so. So please, spare us the time by just telling us what we need to know and we'll be on our way."