Fluster me harder Daddy 🥰

[13+]

Wilbur and Quackity stood mere inches apart, staring at each other. Tension set the scene, both angry tension, and gay tension. 

"Your cheeks are going red, Darling." Wilbur leaned down and whispered roughy in his ear. Quackity felt even more blood rush to his cheeks. Just his raspy, lowered voice, so close he could feel the taller's warm breath on his neck, made his cheeks go a shade off of Scarlett in just a few seconds. 

How had this happened? Quackity couldn't remember - But he was too competitive to let Wilbur win whatever this was, and so he reached up and grabbed his hair, pulling his head down to nearly connect their lips. They were now close enough that they could feel each other's breaths. Hearing every shaky inhale and exhale coming from the smaller made Wilbur feel even more powerful, and made him even more cocky. He bit his lip, as if a taunt to the smaller.

Quackity looked up and met the Brit's eyes, and smirked, tilting his chin up to almost close the space between their lips. He let Wilbur take the lead, allowing him to connect their lips in a rough, reckless kiss. After a few seconds that lengthened into a few heated minutes, they parted, panting.

 "So are yours." Quackity grinned, letting go of Wilbur's hair. Wilbur nodded, biting his lip as though he were in thought. After a moment he grinned, which should've hinted to the ravenette that he had a plan, but nevertheless, he stood there like a dumbass. Wilbur leaned forward, and grabbed his waist, pulling their bodies together. 

Wilbur leaned down, leaning his chin on Quackity's shoulder. Quackity shivered, feeling the taller's breath on his neck. He let out a nervous laugh, a laugh that cut off as he felt lips connect with his neck. Wilbur felt Quackity quiver as he begun to suck on his neck, gently at first, however it roughened after a few seconds. 

He pulled away, letting out a chuckle at the fresh hickey that now marked the smaller's once perfect skin. Wilbur walked forward, pushing Quackity forward until his back pressed against the alleyway wall. He leaned in again, and begun littering the smaller's neck with lovebites. Quackity bit his lip and tongue, trying with all his will not to give up his dignity and let out even the smallest noise. Suddenly, he felt Wilbur bite down, and then kitten lick the site. This made him let out a shaky whimper, and he squeezed his eyes shut, burying his face in Wilbur's shoulder - his face red, partly in embarrassment.

 He felt Wilbur let go of his waist, and grab his chin carefully with his thumb and forefinger. Quackity felt utterly humiliated.

"My my, Big Q! Look at you, and your lovely red face." He laughed, and Quackity grimaced, trying to muster up any pieces of his ego that remained after allowing himself to break and crumble so easily to his supposed enemy. Wilbur's cocky smirk was infuriating. 

And hot. 

Quackity opened his mouth to talk, however he closed it again when he realized he had nothing to say. What could he say, that would in any way help his case? 

Wilbur gave a chuckle and let go of the man. With a nod, he hummed dismissively, and spun on his heels; and begun to walk away.

"Oh, right, so you're just gonna fucking leave me here?!" Quackity shouted, taking a step forward in disbelief.

"Yep!" Wilbur replied cheerfully. 

What an asshole.