I Feed off of your Fear⛓

"Come on, dear! Let me in!" Wilbur pleaded, giving his cocky smile that Quackity hated. 

"I worked far  too hard for this, there's no way I'm letting you just destroy this country." Quackity refused, glaring at him. "So I'd suggest you leave." 

"Oh please, what are you so scared of?" He whined, throwing his arms out in mock defeat.

"You."

"Me?"

Quackity said no more, instead spun on his heels. Without so much as a glance behind his back, he begun to walk away.

"My, My, darling- You're afraid of me?" Wilbur laughed, taking a striding step forward to grab Quackity's wrist. Quackity turned, and tried to wriggle his arm out of the Brit's grasp. Wilbur stepped forward and swung his leg out so that the Ravenette fell backwards, and used this chance to snake his arm around Quackity's waist. This position reminded Q of the 'dip'.

"Tell me you're not really afraid of me, dear." Wilbur said, leaning in.

Quackity said nothing. Instead, he kicked at Wilbur's leg, causing the Brit to stumble, and letting the Ravenette fall onto the sand. He scrambled to his feet, and glared at the taller. 

This has been sitting in drafts for a few weeks, and I need to get something out - so here. I probably won't finish this ever, but yk, content