Chapter 8

Shikamaru's POV

"I wonder what they are doing." Said Kiba teasingly. I drank the rest of my shot to distract myself what Shine and Itachi are doing inside.

Ino made Sasuke grab something in the bag and he grabbed Naruto's wallet. They're up next.

The timer went off and the door opened. Itachi left the room with a smile on his face while Shine's blushing and looking away at Itachi. What happened to them?

"Aw, come on! You can't be mad at me over that." Said Itachi and he pinched Shine's cheek.

"I told you to stop!" Said Shine slightly irritated. My blood boils not knowing what happened to them.

"Okay, I hope there's a next time." Itachi said while chuckling then he left us to join his gang.

Shine sat beside me still looking red.

"Sasuke, Naruto. You're next." Said Ino and they went inside the room.

"Omg, Shine. What did you and Itachi do?" Asked Sakura.

"I don't want to talk about it." Said Shine while pouting then she stood up and left us.

"Talk to her. Go!" Said Ino so, I went after her in the kitchen. There I saw her mixing an energy drink with whiskey, I think? I'm not sure.

"Hey. What happened?" I asked and I gave her a hug from behind.

She chugged her mixed drink and she faced me.

"Do you want to sleep over?" She asked.

"Y-yeah. I'm cool with that. Why? Can you tell me what's bugging you?" I asked.

"Itachi just made fun of me. He didn't harm me though." She replied and that made me sigh in relief.

"Did he... kiss you?" I asked.

"No. We just talked. He told me I'm too young for him so we just chatted a little bit and he teased me." She replied.

"Is that why you're all red earlier because you're pissed?" I asked while chuckling a little bit.

"Yeah. God, I hate him." She said.

"I thought you two did something nasty. I was worried." I said.

"Why were you worried?" She asked.

"Because Itachi's not that nice, you know." I replied.

"I'm so tired. I wanna go to bed." She said.

"Let's go." I told her and held her hand then we made our way upstairs. Kiba saw us and he just gave me a smile.

When we entered her room, she locked the door and jumped to her bed. I sat beside her removing my jacket. She sat back up and started removing her jewelries.

"Hey, do you still have my earring?" She asked and I nodded. I searched my pocket and gave her the earring.

She's facing her table at the end of the bed so all I can see is her back. I scoot over to her and hugged her from behind and gave her a few kisses on her neck.

"What are you doing?" She asked but I didn't answer. Instead, I made her face me and claim her lips. She didn't resist and she kisses me back.

I pulled away to take off her jersey. All she has on is her bra and jeans. I also removed my shirt. She kissed me and made me lay on my bed. I unhooked her bra and removed it then I played with her boobs and she moaned a little.

I unzip her pants and she removed it all by herself so I also removed mine. She sat on my lap and grind a little. She's trying to tease me.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her.

"Duh. Of course." She replied.

She held my dick and put it inside her. I held her waist for support then she started going up and down.

"Holy shit. You're tight." I told her and she just giggled.

"And you're big." She replied and she goes faster. I moaned but she covered my mouth.

"Don't moan loudly." She said and she removed her hand. She also removed my hand from her waist and put it on her chest. I massaged her breasts as she rides me fast and deep. Our breathing became heavy and I can feel that I'll cum any moment now but she didn't stop.

"I'm... cumming." I said trying my best not to moan.

She just went faster and I didn't manage to pull out so I came inside her.

"What? You couldn't wait for me?" She said in a pissed tone.

"Oh, you want to cum?" I asked and made her lay down. Now I'm going to make her cum.

I grabbed a tissue and clean her pussy. I wiped all of my cum and started licking her. I played with her clit using my tongue and that made her back arched.

"Oh god~" She moaned. I started licking all over her pussy and played with her clit even more.

She wants me to go deeper cause she's pushing my head.

"Yes... ugh, right there." She moaned in a low voice so I continued what I'm doing.

"I'm gonna come." She said and I felt her come all over my mouth. I licked all of her come and massage her clit for a moment then I laid beside her.

"Sorry, I came all over your mouth." She said.

"No problem. You taste good." I replied. She smiled at me and before I knew it, she's already playing with my dick.

"It's my turn to taste you." She said and she positioned herself between my legs and started to suck my dick. She's licking the tip like it's a lollipop and then she's jacking me off. She's sucking me really good, I held her hair and she started going deeper.

"You have a lovely mouth." I said. She didn't reply, she just continued to suck me and when I feel like I'm gonna cum again, she started going faster and there, I came in her mouth and she sucked all of it.

"Swallow." I told her and she looked at me in the eye and she swallowed. Man, I love this girl.