Beatiful boy - chapter one

Hello everyone, WELCOME TO THE FIRST ACTUAL CHAPTER!! I'm very excited to start writing.

TW abuse, swearing, and intense scenes (???)
~•~

The cold air on his skin. The feeling of sadness. The feeling of wanting to be in the cold grasp of death.

Death, something only the great and all-powerful TommyInnit can imagine, wish even.

Dream. The one-man stopping him from his untimely fate, the feeling of relief. He wants it so badly, to be out of his misery, he just wants to be free from this prison of a plain biome.

But truly, he has no idea what he wants, Dream knows what he wants. And that thing, being with Dream, forever and ever and ever and ever and ever-

"Tommy!"
He shot up from his bed, Dream. Dream was here. He quickly scurried over to his enderchest, putting his entire inventory inside.
"Tommy? What are you doing- What the fuck."
"D-dream! It's not what it looks like!"
"Really?! Because it looks like you're trying to hide your shit from me!" Dream slapped Tommy across the face, probably leaving a bruise. Tommy let out a wince, his cheek felt like it was on fire from how hard dream slapped him.
Then he dug a hole.

"Put your shit in the hole, Tommy."

Those very words haunt Tommy, somehow finding the poor boy every day. Feeling the scared chills that the words made.

Tommy quickly got up, putting his stuff in the hole.
"Tommy."
"Y-yes, dream..?"
"Get up." Tommy got up off the dirty ground, only to get a netherite sword held to his throat.
"If you hide anything from me again, I will slit your throat. Do you understand?"
"Y-yes, sir.."
"Good." Dream walked over to the hole, threw some TNT in it, he reached into his jean pocket, and pulled out a small matchbook.
"Tommy, you do the honors." Dream handed a match to the scrawny boy, the once happy boy walked over to the hole lit the match, and threw it in.
Oh, how bad he wanted to go with the match.
Out of the corner of Tommy's eye, he saw Dream going to the Nether portal.
"goodbye.." Tommy whispered.

~•~

The Tundra was a cold place, and scary in some cases. At night, the Tundra was full of wolves, if you look into the dark wood you can see their glowing eyes. Waiting for you to take a step outside. It was quite terrifying, but not for Technoblade.

The all-mighty man wasn't scared of anything, except exploding pigs...but that's a story for another day.
Techno loved the adrenaline he got when fighting, he loved the way he craved more, and more violence.

He loved it.

That's why he wasn't scared of going out on the late-night walks he so desperately needed to function. If anything ran at him, one swift slash of his sword and he was safe once more. He was a warrior, he was quite literally trained to be fearless. He was almost fearless.

The one thing, the one thing Technoblade was afraid of, was his son.
Not his son himself, he was scared of something happening to his son. The scrawny boy barely looked like his father, their only similar feature was that they were both piglin hybrids.

God, Techno missed his little boy. He missed the way his son crawled on top of him and took a nap, he missed the way they played in the snow, and he missed the way he loved Technoblade.
After the long and vicious fights Techno fought in, His little boy always patched him up, he made him fresh potato soup, and then they cuddled until they both fell asleep.

He missed his beautiful boy.

~•~

He was so scared. There were unknown noises everywhere.

He needed his dad-

He can have his dad. He knows where he is, he grew up in that home. And unless he moved, he knows where home is.
This biome isn't his home. It's some dumb plain where he was dumped by his best friend.

Tommy starts packing up his things, taking his backpack and filling it with the important stuff.
His books, uncle Wilbur's coat, papa's feather, and most importantly, his emerald necklace, the one Da- Techno gave him.

He treasured that thing, it was practically his prized possession. He loved it, but he loved his father even more.

Soon enough, he was off. Heading into the tundra he once lived in, going to find his father.

He missed everything about his father, the warm feeling of his hugs, the sweet gestures Techno would make. He missed it all.

Before Tommy knew it, there was a cold, thin layer of snow on the ground. He was going in the tundra. The breeze started to pick up, getting stronger with every step, every step he got colder and colder. And the snow got thicker and higher, it was to his knees.

He had no coat, the only thing he had was Wilbur's thin, mangled trench coat, holes everywhere, not blocking the cold air and snow from touching his dry, cherry-red skin.

Light, there was light. He saw the light of a home, his home.

He ran. He ran as fast as he could. He ran until he couldn't

"no.."

Everything was getting dark, his vision was replaced with black spots. Was he dying?! No please, he was almost there. Please, he was so close.

He fell to his knees, he could move. His legs stopped moving. They stopped working.

please...he needed to move...

he needs to go home...

~•~

It was about the time for Techno's nightly walk. He was getting his long, red fluffy cloak on, putting his sword in the leather scabbard and opening the door to his cabin.

He started off on his walk, his hand on his sword, ready to take it out at any given chance.

Once he got off the steps, he looked down the dark path, looking to see if anything threatening is in his way. He sees a small figure struggling and swaying in the snow. Soon it fell to the ground, at first Techno didn't care, but then he realized that the human was someone he knew. Only people he knew knows where he lives.

Techno dropped the lantern in his hands, running as fast as he could. He needs to help them. they need his help.

As soon as Techno made it to the person, he flipped them over on their back.

Theseus..?

His boy. His boy is hurt. Cherry-red skin cold to the touch.

He picked up his boy and ran as fast as he could towards his cabin doors, ignoring the lantern left on the ground to get buried by the snow.

He swung the doors open and quickly shut them once more. Carefully placing the poor boy on the soft couch, he placed a load of blankets onto him, as well as rapping his cloak around the small boy. He practically slid to the dire place putting more wood into it, feuling the hot flames to keep the boy warm.

He sat down in front of the couch, waiting for his boy to wake. Technoblade's big hand carefully held the boys, so gently as if he squeezed a little harder it would break.

Techno noticed the black and blue marks on the blond's face and arm, he gently slipped off the blankets and checked the rest of his baby's body.

Soon being inraged about how hurt the kid was.

Whoever hurt his son was long gone.

Techno heard soft rumbles from the boy on the couch. He looked up and saw the kid's eyes were opening.

Techno quickly sat up straight. He was nervous about seeing Tommy, they hadn't seen each other since Techno moved back to the tundra. But he missed the boy so much. His boy.

1318 words