A/N

Hello everyone! This is just info on the characters and the storyline :) (+ My head cannons)

𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝗼𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞
Height - 6'5
Age - 24
Sibling(s) - Wilbur Soot Minecraft (twin)
Full name - Techno Blade Minecraft
Sexuality/Gender identity - N/A
Pronouns - He/Him
When Tommy came out to SBI Techno and Phil didn't know what Transgender meant so Tommy and Wil had to explain it to them. In the end, Tommy was accepted and loved by his family.

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝗼𝗼𝐭
Height - 6'5
Age - 24
Sibling(s) - Technoblade Icarus Minecraft (twin)
Full name - Wilbur Soot Minecraft
Sexuality/Gender identity - Bisexual, cis
Pronouns - He/Him
He really didn't get to know Tommy all too well until he was around 8, because he was traveling for a long time. then they started bonding.

𝐓𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐲𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭
Height - 5'6 (short boy)
Age - 16-17
Sibling(s) - N/A
Full name - Thomas "Tommy" Theseus Innit Minecraft
Sexuality/Gender identity - Aromatic/asexual, Transgender
Pronouns - He/Him
Technoblade originally wanted to name Tommy "Theseus" but when Phil met Tommy he decided "Tori" was a better name. But in the end, he w still ended up as Theseus.

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐳𝐚
Height - 6'1
Age - Old
Siblings - N/A
Full name - Philza Angel Minecraft
Sexuality/Gender identity - Straight but has probably kissed a guy and like it, cis
Pronouns - He/They
Phil helped Tommy figure out his real name, so technically, Phil named Tommy...again.

~•~

𝐓𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐲, 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝗼, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫
When Tommy got dysphoric, Techno and Wilbur would wrap Tommy in a blanket burrito and cuddle him, they also would tell him how handsome he is and how manly he is. Now, When Tommy is feeling dysmorphic he developed the habit of calling himself a "big man".
——
When Tommy was little (when he was a literal child) Techno and Wilbur would play the Violin and the Guitar and Tommy would sing for them.

When Wilbur took Tommy with him on one of his journeys (the L'manberg one) Techno said goodbye not knowing he wasn't going to see his son for seven years, and the sad part was that Tommy didn't know either, he just thought he was going on a normal adventure with his uncle Wilby. Moral of the story, seven years later, Wilbur got a whooping of a lifetime from Techno.
——

𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝗼 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐲
Tommy always had a hard time taking off his binder and would fall asleep in it sometimes, so Techno had to take it off for him while he was sleeping. And if he wore it too much Techno would hug him, but really he was just going to take Tommy's binder off. And sometimes Tommy would just let it happen. (spoiler, this going to happen again sometime)

Techno would sometimes have to hide Tommy's binder from him so he doesn't overbind.
——
When Tommy came out to Techno, he cried a lot, at first Tommy thought he was disappointed but in reality, he was the happiest dad in the world.

When Tommy was a kid, he went outside at dark and got attacked by wolves. That's when the gods blessed him with immortality.
——
Techno is Tommy's cg, and he takes pride in that. BOOM! Double father.
––

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐲
Wilbur and Tommy would sneak around and steal Techno's shit. After Wil died, Tommy still stole Techno's shit.
——
When Wilbur went insane, if he got angry at Tommy he would deadname him. And one day, Tommy was talking to Phil and it accidentally slipped out. Wilbur got another whooping of a lifetime.

When Tommy was a kid, if Phil was busy, Wil was Tommy's designated babysitter. That's how Tommy learned how to swear.
——
Wilbur got Tommy drunk when he was 5. You know what Techno did when he saw his 5-year-old drunk.

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐲
When Phil babysat Tommy they would go on little adventures in the forest.
——
Phil would fly around with Tommy on his back. That's how Tommy grew the obsession with looking down high towers.

Phil didn't like being called grandpa, so Tommy was only allowed to call him papa or Phil.
——

𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝗼𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜.
They are all immortal.

When baby Tommy had to go to take a bath it was always a three-person job.
——
When Phil and Wilbur would have really bad fights, Techno was always the one comforting Tommy.

That's it, thank you!! if i remember anymore of my headcanons i will put them in here :)