Chapter 1

Y/N pov

Today was the first day back at school, the start of my senior year. Which only meant one more year until I get to leave this place for good. Don't get me wrong my grades are good considering all of the shit I go through but I'm still not sure if I'm cut out for college. I used to play basketball when I was in middle school but I quit after my mums death. She was the one that pushed me to do it, as soon as she passed I didn't have the heart for it. But as usual I woke up this morning to the sound of my dad shouting.

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET TO FUCKING SCHOOL!!" I heard him shout as he banged on my door.

"IM UP" I shouted back as I sat up in my bed.

"DONT YOU DARE FUCKING ANSWER ME BACK YOU TWAT." He yelled as he came storming in my room dragging off my bed by my feet making me bang my head on the floor. "NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE."

I sat there rubbing the back of my head as he slammed my door shut. I quickly got up and got showered and got dressed ready for school. I decided to wear a grey t shirt with blue jeans and my black biker jacket. I honestly couldn't wait to leave this house and get him out of my life. My mum died when I was 10 after getting in a car accident when she was coming to pick me up from basketball practice so I had to come and live with him. As soon as I was born and he found out that I was intersex he left both my mum and me. My mum was the sweetest woman to ever walk this earth. If she knew about the beatings I get off him she would kill him if she was alive. Luckily enough for me she left me a lot of money that she had saved up over the years after I was born. Even though she worked two jobs she still always found time for me. But he still made me help him with his deals and other shit since he says I need to pay my way.

After I had made sure I had everything I needed for school. I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple and my car keys.

"Hey twat. Don't forget to sell this by the end of the day. I need to give the boss the money tomorrow night before the next drop and you're coming with." He said as he passed me the small bags of drugs. He had me sell cocaine and weed at school. I know that if I had gotten caught I would get expelled and put in juvie.

"Ok dad." I said as I made my way outside to my car. Once I got in my car I put the drugs in the glove compartment before starting my journey to school.

After I had parked up, the usual stoners came up for there hit before we all made our way to our lockers. I usually manage to sell it all before the start of school but I still had 10g left. And I had always sold to the same people everyday. So now I know that bastard gave me more than I usually sell. Which means I'm gonna have to try and sell it after school. Which is gonna be hard and if the boss doesn't get his money, it always ends badly.

As I got to my locker I saw the basketball team walk down the halls with the cheerleaders. Just as I was closing my locker I saw Tony Stark walk up to me with Steve Rogers and bucky Barnes at his heels.

"Hey Y/N, I'm having a party tonight and I was wondering if we can get a score?" He said which made me smile knowing that I would be able to get the money for the boss tonight.

"I've only got 10g left. So that would be $200." I told him as I leant on my locker.

"Yeah I can do that. Come by at 7pm and I'll give you the money." He said as he gave me a piece of paper with his address on it.

"I'll be there." I said with a smirk as he smiled at me before walking off. I watched as the rest of the team and the cheerleaders walked behind them. But one caught my eye, well she's always caught my eye since she transferred to this school with her twin in our sophomore year. We've only spoken a few times but even those few times I noticed that she has the softest voice, and her smile is out of this world.

I quickly shook myself out of my trance and got to my first lesson of the day which was math. I was doing really well in school considering my life outside of school. I used to play pee wee basketball with most of the guys on the team but since my mum died I stopped. I just didn't have it in to have fun. About halfway through the lesson my phone buzzed with a message.

Dad: make sure you sell every last bag or your gonna wish you didn't come home.

Me: got it dad. I've just got one more drop tonight.

Dad: good, make sure that there is nothing left.

It was always Good talking to my dad. But with him saying he has plans tonight tells me he hasn't got the full amount for the boss. He always does this so I'm the one who gets the beating off the boss.

I was in my last class which was biology, and this was one of the three classes I have with Wanda Maximoff.

"Ok well for the next semester I am assigning you all new lab partners so if you all could stand up and line up at the back. As soon as I say your names go and sit down next to your lab partner." Our teacher said as everyone filed towards the back of the class with their belongings. I was in my own world as the teacher was saying names off his clipboard watching as they were all walking to there desks together.

"Y/N I've already called your name. Go and join miss maximoff at your desk." He said clearly irritated by my lack of interest. I quickly walked over and sat on the stool next to her. I made sure I was as far away as possible to try and not smell her intoxicating perfume. As the class went on we were both sat in silence until she decided to try and start a conversation.

"So are you going to Tony's party tonight?" She asked as she turned to face me.

"Yeah, only for a little bit. I'm not really a people person." I told her as I kept my eyes on my book.

"Oh OK. So I'll see you tonight" She asked me making me turn to face her.

"Maybe, maybe not" I said as I returned my gaze back to my work.

"Why don't you talk to anyone?" She asked me trying to get more out of me.

"Listen, I get it your the nice cheerleader that everyone loves. You're friends with everyone but I don't do friends. I'm better off on my own." I told her as I packed up my stuff and putting it in my bag. I stood up and made my way out of the door to leave and go home ignoring my teachers shouting at me to get back in my seat. I made my way home contemplating the beating that I'll most likely get off my dad. Especially if nothing has gone his way today.

AN

The first chapter is out guys. I'm gonna change it up a wee bit from the one shots to get more from the story between Y/N and Wanda. I know we seem like a dick at first but it won't stay like that forever.

Don't forget you dudes are legends